Chapter -6

"...I'm sorry" said Arthit. His eyes filled with tears.." so..now I understood why win hate me this much.. ofcourse everyone who was in win's place should react like that only..even it's unintentional..accident....but it's hard for him to forgive who once try to kill you..more then that..how could you forget about him Arthit..stupid..how can you forget him..?"Arthit cursed himself..

   "SORRY?" What should I do with your sorry..is your sorry bring my leg back..my dream career is it give back to me? And why you are sorry?Because I didn't die that's why?.. you atleast stop your car and check on me..who you hit that day...insted..after these many years..you forget everything and leading your life peacefully..here I am till now suffering..how can you ask forgiveness?.. you are too shameless...seeing you itself my anger taking me..it's better just get out..don't even show your face again to me..before I kill you with my bare hands.."Win said angrily..with hot tear dropping from his eyes..

   "I am sorry..it's my fault..I.. that day I was not in the position to stop..I am really sorry win..please give me a chance..I will repent myself..."Arthit trying to bed win...

   "What you will do ?.. if I give you a chance..?".."tell me. If I convence then I can give you a chance"said win..

   "My sufferings..."

  Win look at him confused..

   "See..my hand broken..I can't even do single thing without help or without feeling difficulty..so..what you want more..then seeing your enemy suffering..."

   "Stop...stop your nonsense...you think I am a psycho..."win shout in anger..

   "Then..my hand broken..because of you..in the process I am saving you I got this..atleast take responsibility..see I am in helpless situation because of them..think this way and let me stay with you..."

   'helpless' that word is very familiar to him..he suffer a lot to adjust himself when he lost his leg..the moment when he hugged his mother and crying miserably saying that he feels like helpless..win remember that moment when arthit said that word...

   "What you want idiot?"win ask..he loosing his Patience..

   "Your forgiveness "said Arthit immediately..

   Win angrily close his bedroom door harshly..leaving Arthit in living room..after minute win throw blanket and pillow to Arthit side.."you said you let me see your sufferings..so sleep on floor "saying that win once again close his door.

  Arthit smile.."you innocent buddy..I thought you will punch me..but you are talking to me nicely..even now saying me to suffer on the other hand giving these.."said looking at blanket and pillow happily..win is very good and kind person.. Arthit easily get his forgiveness.

************

Ming side:

   ".. phi can you arrange 20 millon bath for me?" Ming request Beam..

   "That much?.. present I don't have ming..but why don't you ask forth..he will definitely give you"said beam.

********

   Now ming is in forth room..if same problem came 2days before...before forth propose him,before he rejected forth,before he gave resignation..he easily can ask forth help..but now everything changed..how can he ask..he know forth will help..but asking now..it seems like he taking advantage of forth feelings..suddenly ming became very small infront of forth..so he hesitate to tell

   "You want to tell anything?"Forth break the silence..

   "...that..sir..sir..can you lend me 20 million bath..like debt only..I will repay you as soon as possible sir.."that's it ming said..he even trying to convening but stoped by forth.