Chapter -4

Thanks to rain Arthit office members went to their respective homes after dinner immediately. Not going to the bar means Arthit savings safe for now."thank you rain God" arthit thanked sitting on his bed.

    He grab one small wooden  box there written 'Make a Wish'.

            Arthit took one paper slip with smile and wrote 'let me meet kong once again ' with lots of love

            Arthit took one paper slip with smile and wrote 'let me meet kong once again ' with lots of love.and put that slip in that box .It's like habit to Arthit. He from childhood wrote his every wish and out on the table,beliving his wishes grant for sure. Think athit whatever but it's his mother gift so he cherish that well,feeling his mother blessings with him.

    With lots of hope smily face he went into dream land.

***********
Kong side:

    "Guys stop..you already wasted... let's call it a da..i mean night" kong said frustratedly to his friends Em,Rome who are drinking enjoying non stop.

   It's Rome his friend in hospital, paediatric doctor and also his roommate birthday. Indeed rome,kong,em share same house.So he gave party to his best friends. Now they are in the bar. But the thing is.... Arthit group about to go that bar only but they happened to postpone due to sudden rain at night .

   But who ready to listin kong. Then bar staff announced it's closing time. So obviously this time they all listin.

   "I wish the party was longer" thinking that disappoint sign kong friends got up with lot of difficult to balance themself.

   Their gang went outside. "Here "Rome handover his car key to kong...who only drank two glasses while remaing flowing on that wine river.

  Kong look at him with confusion.."why..you..are giving this to ..me?"

   "To ...goo foo..m(from )here"said Rome.

    Kong gave a nervous smile"...i don't know how to drive a car"replyed kong.

  "Then ..how can go..hoom?"ask his other friend.

   "One second i will call my brother"

   "No..we don't want to die in your brother hands...if he know we bright you pub..he will kill us"replied Em

  "Then you can call..."

  "Forth...?" Rome words cut by Em.

  "What...are you mad ? How can we ask phi forth help the time like this..?"kong said with anxiously.

   "No ....I am saying..your fiance..."said em showing his finger straight to him...

   There kong saw a familiar face...his...no phi forth shouting at bartender to give more alcohol ..but they are requesting him to stop this...

   "Sir..please understand bar time is over..we already call your friend he is on the way.. "

   "You dare to say no to me..? You also think I'm annoying ..i am bad right..?"forth said emotionally.