Chapter -5

"Make 28 copies"said Win.

    "...28?".." Team face became pale hearing that..but what he will say other then this..."yes sir"

   Now he regreting for what he told few days back..

   "Why are you avoiding me sir. It's been days..don't you think I learnt something in these days..just give me one last chance sir..i will prove myself.." team literally beg Win

   Cursing himself team left that room

**********

   "Thank God he chose his car then my bike...Is he psychic or what?is  He knew before itself that my bike puncher in middle? that's why he don't came with me?.. ohh.. it's not time to think about that..i am late..for my work. "Thinking that Arthit hurriedly press the lift door. It's opened..

  Now Arthit and other man..maybe a client ...there in lift..seens like that person was very hurried then Arthit..dashing him and run to his destination immediately when lift door open..

   "Idiot..just see where you are going ..."Arthit cursed.."wait..." What Arthit felt correctly..it's...GUN..,that boy carrying gun..

   "Hey..stop"Arthit shout and run towards that boy..that boy also run for his Target.."sir catch him..he have gun with him"Arthit alert his office mates while chasing him.

  Law firm became Chaos. Dean  try to catch him who near that boy. But that boy escape from him. Due to the noise remaining members came out from their cabins.

   Now that boy Target also In front of him...WIN SUTHILUCK...seeing with face..the boy eyes filled with rage..without wasting time..he took his gun to kill win... Win also stunned to see this violent environment...

   Just few seconds before the calmness peacefulness all gone..

   Arthit immediately hold  that boy hand to grab that gun...that boy defensively push arthit to wall..but immediately win push that boy on table...press him tightly..that boy try to release from win grip but no use...

   "YOU BASTARD..I WILL KILL YOU...YOU DISTROY MY FAMILY.. BECAUSE OF YOU MY FATHER GOT ARRESTED.."that boy shout in anger with tears..

   "As a attorney I have done my work..your father killed that person..so he got arrested for his crimes.."said win calmly..

  "That's all?.. only that's all the matter..? Yes it's true my father killed him..and try to He destroyed the evidence..yes it's wrong..but can't you consider in what circumference my father committed to that crime..?" That boy said with tears..

  The situation became dense...

   "....police are coming.." Dean break the silence..

*************

   Arthit with pain..he collapse near chair..due to the collision his hand is paining terribly...his eyes also became red due to that pain..for supporting Off, team Dean sit beside him to support Arthit..

   "I will go to the police station "win said with his always expression less face..

  "Arthit got injured to save you sir..don't you think you should take him to hospital..?"

   Win glare at arthit and replied".. that person tried to kill me..so it's obvious I should give my testimony to them..you can take him to the hospital..and not only that he looks completely fine to me..if want ...Arthit  also happens to my neighbour...so I can repay him at his home "saying that win left..

  "Ungrateful bastard" Arthit cursed in his heart furiously..

************
In hospital: