Chapter -3

Forth pissed looking at that paper which ming handover with a smile.

   ".. I can't accept this"Forth said with tension...

  Is this expression correct?.. the great Forth, his boss worrying about something..ming thought.

   "Sir..just sign here... "

   "It's your resignation mingwan...  Why do you want to leave me... I mean.. this company? "Forth asked shockingly...

   "What happened suddenly... Till yesterday everything looks okay... But, why... No how could he do this to me?..how can he leave me ?" Forth was frustrated inside his heart.

   ".. because my debts are all cleared "said ming politely.

   ".. what?.. that's all you say?.. mingwan ... don't resign..if you want I will raise your salary package "said Forth.

   Ming stand dumbfounded..."..sir..it's not about salary sir..you already paying me high..i took this job just to clear my debts..thanks  to you  I clear my debts before the due time..so now I just want to take break..so ..just sign sir..." Ming words cut by forth.

   "No..it's not proper reason I can't accept you..."

   "Why the hell you don't want to let me go..." Ming lost his all patience..."you want proper reason then this right..then listin..i am sick to work here...i just want to get the hell out of here...taking my all time..all my leaves..extra works...eating all my personal life.. facking my smile all the time..i am sick of all these... I just want to escape from this..from you..I ..I hate this..is this reason enought sir?.. even if you sign here or not...i will not come from tomorrow"said ming frustratedly...

  "... I am..sorry..i don't know these all this hard for you...i just thought that I get some more time to spend with you...i.."

   "..why you want to spend time with me..."ming ask confusingly.

   "Don't you see...ok leave it..seems like it's my fault...i failed to show my exact feeling to you...i..i love you mingwan" said Forth. His eyes filled with sincerity..

  Ming stunned to hear this.he don't expect this..how can this devil king love him...how the hell this happens..?. Without looking at forth ming ran from there.. leaving Forth a emotional mess...

   At the sane time he got message...frustratedly he He threw the phone in anger to the floor..

**************

Kong side:

   Kong hold his phone dearly..it's hectic day for them..many patients cane today..so their lunch break also became late..in his small free time he message to his would to be husband forth.. kong time to time share his issues...happiness..his daily routine..casual messages to forth.. sometimes he got messages back ..that to very short..in one words..like '''ok' like that..

   Ofcourse his husband is ceo for one of the biggest company so he must be busy..not only that kong knew forth not intrested in this arranged marriage..for kong...Forth is his fiance..so he obviously start loving him..waiting for forth to reciprocate his feeling...

    Kong happily seeing that pic in party both kong and forth took before their marriage announced by their family. That smile...forth even more handsome and good looking when he smile like in that picture..but he don't smile more...after their marriage announced,kong not even once see forth smile..."just smile more phi.."kong said seeing forth in the pic..

  "Kong i don't like it.. it's not good"said Em annoyingly.

   "What you don't like..?"kong asked confusingly..