Rose in my throat

Thats my cousin👆🥰
(I had permission to post her)

I tried making this as long as I could as an apology for not making a new chapter since last year😨

And yes huey and any other characters can and will swear🥰🥰

Third person POV

Every one was eager to eat and have a rest, especially after what happed in the FOWL head quarters. Huey was standing next to Scrooge waiting for someone to break the silence, luckily BOYD was there, locked and loaded with questions.

Huey POV

I looked around, feeling kinda awkward and paranoid, as much as I hate loud noise, I hate silence. It makes me wanna peel my eyelids off and tear off my feathers like paper and let blood leak out my fleshy skin like a river, ok maybe I'm being a little dramatic...maybe...

I stared out into space till I felt a sudden moment in front of me it came from him. Oh why'd I say it like that...? Him as in BOYD, he raised his hand in the air wishing for me or Scrooge to answer his question.

He had small smile across his beak with stiff yet life like movements.

"Yes lad?" Scrooge said acknowledging his hand in the air
"What are we going to dine on for dinner?" He said politely
"Im not sure, but it's going to be great." Scrooge said unenthusiastically and with a bored tone, like he thought his question was dumb.

I looked at him, slightly offended at his response. Though...I'm no sure why in specific I was offended...doesn't matter.

As least BOYD seemed satisfied with his answer. His adorable smile was still the same...

Adorable...?

I start questioning myself, I mean come on, adorable...?

BOYD POV

So he didn't know what we were eating? Well it was coming from a practical legend so that answer isn't horrible!

Huey was staring not at the floor or wall, but at me.

He stared deeply into my non-existent soul, fiddling with his nub fingers. I didn't know what to do other than stare back him, he blinked back into reality still looking at me.

Only this time, blush arose to his face. He looked down trying to avoid eye contact now.

What happened to him...?

Huey POV

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

What the hell was that hue?! Why where you staring at him, why were you flustered towards him...? What's going on?

Suddenly outta nowhere, I felt something clogging the middle of my throat, I bend my hands up and gripped my neck tight, I didn't know what to do. It felt like throw up but more thick, and hard to swallow.

Without even asking I sprinted up the stairs I've run on more than a thousand times, trying to pant or breathe, but it was to no avail...

I made my way to the bathroom while no it isn't mine, I went in there anyway.

I hunched my body and head over the toilet. gagging, I put my two fingers deep down into my throat, I've done this method before... it was trama inducing to do it again...

I felt something rising up in my throat as I gagged more and more. Come on out!

If it was up to me and no one was in the mansion, I would've screamed at the top of my lungs from the pain I felt.

I put more force into my fingers and that's when I hurled it out, and it wasn't at all what I expected...

A little rose floating on top of the water with little petals surrounding it like candles at a ritual.

How the fuck was this inside me...?

Donalds POV

I saw Huey running up the stairs outta nowhere with his hands wrapped around his neck with caution.

"I-ill go see what happened" I said to the others as they looked at my nephew confused."I'll go to!" Della said with passion. Before she could go on with her depressing speech on how she should protect her son, I ran up the stairs as fast as I could possibly get.

I made my way to the hallway passing Scrooges bathroom, till I heard gagging on the other side...

Huey?

I pressed the side of my face on the door to hear the noise. I could hear him panting with fear till all the noise stopped.

"Huey!" I yelled loud for him to hear me. I Could hear him gasp on the other side."are you ok?" I said calmly. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and heard the lock click.

"Uncle Donald you have to help me!"  He yelled with tears swelling up his eyes making them puffy, he yanked onto my collar bringing me down to his level, he let out his tears in shame.
I could feel his hands shaking and trembling from my collar.

"Woah woah, take it easy...ok?" I say calmly putting his arms down to his sides. He lifted up his other hand and wiped the remaining tear he had on his feathery cheek.

What happened to you...?

I used my thumb to wipe the tear on his other cheek."tell me what happened, it's ok if you don't want to though."
Even though I'm not that good at comforting others, I was a pro whenever it came to my nephews.

He didn't even respond he just took my hand in his and pulled me inside the bathroom.

As I was walking behind him I could hear sniffles and quiet sobs leave his beak.

He stopped in his tracks and pointed into the toilet, at first I was confused but he said in a horse voice,"look in there..."

I looked over the toilet looking inside, and then I saw a rose carelessly floating in there. I stood there, not getting a grasp on what he was trying to say."it came outta me..." he said softly.

My eyes widened, not with shock or anything...but with memories...

*flashback*

I looked at the petals on the floor that had came outta my beak with my throat sore and itchy. I tried to swallow to make it feel better...obviously that wasn't going to work...

*end of flashback*

He's in love...isn't he...?

IM SO HAPPY I FINISHED THIS WITHOUT GETTING LAZY AAHHH!!!

Also 1044 words💪🏳️‍🌈🤘