Stutter

[donald]

"You can tell me if it's a boy, you know I'll support you either way." I utter reassuringly. He nods, regaining his calm state. "I do think it's a boy."
He muttered, looking down to the floor. I nod, placing my hand on his shoulder."Then it's a boy, who though?" I ask, making fun of him a bit.

He thinks for a second before a slight blush shows through his feathers. I smile,"you already know who it is?" He lightly nods his head, I'm guessing he's to embarrassed to say it out loud."his name starts with a B.." he implied hesitantly. I think for a moment, who's name starts with a b?

[Huey]

Is it Boyd? I mean, I started to blush when I looked him in the eye but I wouldn't say it's a crush, maybe I'm confused.

I heard a faint knock on the other side of the door, and shot my head towards it."Hello? Huey?" My mother, Della called."Everything's fine Della!" Donald yelled through the door.
"Well I don't trust you with my son, Donald!" She argues.

I sigh,"Mom, he has everything handled it's just... guy.. stuff..?" I try and come up with an excuse for her to not come in, Donald looked confused as I was. I could hear her groan out of frustration on the other side of the door.

"Fine, but you made everyone down stairs worry." "And Im sorry about that, but not at the moment." I snap back, frustrated at the entire situation.

(Time skip to third pov)

Scrooge was just as confused as everyone down stairs was, and people were to talk, some of them suspected he was dying, others questioned if he was tired from the battle at F.O.W.L. Headquarters.

And some thought he was having another panic attack, most of them were just guesses.

They fell silent once they heard faint footsteps trudging down the stairs, Huey walked down nervously, avoiding eye contact with Boyd, or anyone for that matter.

He had felt embarrassed by his behavior, and it showed. Faint whispers heard from everyone, as Huey showed a sense of panic with the glare of Scrooge.

"What was that lad? You just scurried out of here like Donald when he gets angry!" He whisper yelled as Huey and Donald got close enough to hear him.

"Sorry Uncle Scrooge, I just-"
"It's nothing to worry about for now." Donald Interrupted, Scrooge looked unsure until Ms. Beakley shouted for everyone to come for dinner.
"We will talk about this later, understand?" He pointed his cane up to Hueys chest with that same glare.

He nodded, glancing up at Donald as he did so.

Scrooge put his cane back down as everyone made their way to the dinning table to eat, following behind them all as they chose their seats at random.

Goldie was sitting near where Scrooge usually sat, probably to get a hold of his money or for whatever reason.

Della was with two of the boys, telling them other fascinating stories she had gone through as a child, Dewey was mystified as Louie was zoning out bored.

Selene was with Storkules talking about who knows what.

And then there was Boyd. Sitting with Gearloose and Fenton talking about his glitches and if they've been triggered in awhile since his files was still in need of fixing.

He looked nervous, or blue. Looking down at his lap as Fenton and Gearloose argued like a divorced couple.

There was one free spot, and only one. Right next to Boyd, Huey was nervous to take place in the chair.
He sighed as he walked next to Boyd when he was zoned out. "Can I Uh- sit there?" He asks, sheepishly smiling."hm!? Oh, of course Huey!" He replies in his usual cheery and peppy voice."Please take a seat!" He pats the empty chair next to him.

"Thanks.." he sits, his hands were on the sides of the chair and his shoulders up high.
"So are you uh, getting another check up soon?"

Huey asks, genuinely wanting to know. "Yeah, they need to check my files and code cause my new body was made in a rush."

"understandable, but Um do you t-think maybe I could...tag along? You know! For su-support!" He stutters, Boyd nods happily,"I'd be happy to take you with me!" He exclaims, ignoring the yelling behind him.

"Great! W-what day again?" "Today, once we leave the mansion."

He says as Beakley was passing plates to each person. Once Boyd's plate was passed to him, he inhaled it quickly with his vacuum technique. "You ok with that?" "Mhm!" Huey replied, turning away from Boyd as his face felt warm.

————————————————————————

Idk why I left it off like this but Srry for not publishing a new chapter in a long time😭