Basically Therapy: all of the teens (in a non ship way)

(am I projecting? Maybe)

So much has happened recently. The teens needed some time to just hang out and be kids. They were all just hanging out in Taylor's room. Scary sitting slightly away from everyone writing in her journal. Normal and Hermie were sitting beside each other, Normal making friendship bracelets and Hermie sorting through beads for him. Taylor was reading manga on his phone.

"So um, should we maybe talk about everything that's been going on?" Lincoln said breaking the silence of the room.

"No, you wouldn't understand what I'm dealing with anyways." Scary said

"I'd love to talk about our feelings!" Normal said, he seemed very excited.

"I kinda just wanna keep distracted, have a break ya know." Hermie said

"Guys I have a great idea! There's this new anime and it's based on this really popular old show. It's supposed to be really good!" Taylor said.

"Oh well I haven't watched much anime but if everyone is ok with is then I'm fine with it too!" Normal said in a still peppy tone.

"Ok cool, I'll put it on, it's called Bluey's Bizarre Adventure" Taylor said grabbing his tv remote.

"Wait like the cartoon dog show!?" Lincoln said seeming more excited than usual.

"I think so?"  Taylor replied.

The theme song started to play

*Episode*
Opening:
🎶Mom!🎶
🎶Dad!🎶
🎶Bingo!🎶
🎶Bluey!🎶

The episode opens with Bluey and Bingo lying on the floor and drawing in the Heelers' playroom, which is a gigantic mess. There are toys all over the floor, the verandah, and even in the nearby shrubbery. Chilli walks in, holding a potted plant.

Chilli: Alright, kids, time to tidy up.

Bluey and Bingo: Aw, Mum!

Bluey: We don't like tidying.

Chilli: There's no way around it, I'm afraid.

The kids groan. As Chilli walks off, Bluey has an idea.

Bluey: Hey, Bingo. Let's get Daddy Robot to do it!

Bingo: Yeah!

Bluey and Bingo run off to find Daddy Robot.

TITLE CARD - a kids' couch with two socks on it and the episode title

Bingo [voiceover]: This episode of Bluey is called: Daddy Robot!

In the kitchen, Bandit is munching on leftover takeaway in front of the fridge. Bluey and Bingo walk in.

Bluey: Hey, Daddy Robot!

Bandit quickly eats a few more spoons, before putting the container back in the fridge, shutting it, and beginning to act like a robot - which he does for the rest of the episode.

Bandit: (beeps) Yes, Master. (beeps)

Bluey and Bingo giggle.

Bluey: We need you to do something. Come with us to the playroom.

Bluey and Bingo show the direction there.

Bandit: (beeps) Yes, Master.

Suddenly, Bluey realises something.

Bluey: Wait. Actually, carry us to the playroom!

Bandit: Yes, Master.

Bandit mimics machine noises as he picks them both up.