The mile high club

Ivy POV
   "You know I hate flying overseas," James complained for the tenth time since I told him where Hale was. I found his complaining cute because he looked very distressed about what was going on. He did not like flying. That was obvious.
   Damian groaned again as he let out a sigh. He was controlling his temper, and it was taking everything he had to do so. "Once again, you flew to Mexico, James. Why is Japan such a big issue?"
   "I took sedatives before flying to Mexico. Unless you have some hiding within your clothing," he sneered, "...or on this plane, you're just going to have to deal with my complaining."
   As much as James tried to be okay with what we were doing, I could tell flying was really bothering him. Looking across from me I watched as his face paled looking out the window. Leaning forward I rubbed soothing circles over the back of his hand. "It's okay." I tried to reassure him, as my eyes glanced at Damian urging him to do something.
  "I'll be okay," James murmured, adjusting himself. "I just need to adjust."
   Thinking about the situation a small smile crossed my lips.
  "Hey, why don't we play a game or something? Are there cards on this plane?" I asked, looking at Damian, "it will help James take his mind off things."
   Damian sat quietly for a moment as he raked his eyes over my body. He had been the one to suggest the blue dress I was wearing, and now I suddenly was unsure of my choice.
   "What?" I replied, looking between him and James. "Do I have something on me?"
   James' brows furrowed as he glanced at Damian, who gave a slightly raised brow and a smirk.
   They were up to something. I just wasn't sure what it was.
   Standing to his feet, Damian strolled over to us from where he was sitting.
   "Do you really want to help him take his mind off things?" He asked in a sultry way that set my body on fire.
   Slowly glancing up to him beneath full lashes, my mouth parted as I nodded. I knew exactly where his mind was going, and the thought of it instantly aroused me.
   "On your knees, Ivy." He ordered, causing a smile to fall across my lips as I complied.
   "What the hell is going on?" James asked in confusion.
  "Don't speak." Damian firmly said as he held up a finger to James, quieting him. "Comply."
   Running his hand through my loosely hung hair, I smiled. "Do you know what I want you to do?"
   "Yes, sir," I replied, and I felt his body tense at my reply. Never had I addressed him in that way.
   Yet, he liked it. "Show me."
   Crawling forward on my knees, I slid between James' thighs and slowly moved my fingers over the zipper of his jeans. "What are you doing?" James whispered, looking down at me.
   Silence was all he got from me as my hands freed the beast within.
   I wasn't overly confident with my actions, but Damian's mind was on the right path.
   This would help take James' mind off his fear of flying. Slowly, I swirled my tongue around the head of his thick erection. A gasp left his gently parted lips as I slipped his length into my mouth.
   Up and down I worked with his shaft, breathing through my nose as I tried to take him deeper into me. The slow movement of his hips and his fingers in my hair let me know that what I was doing was working.
   As my eyes looked towards Damian, I almost froze. They swirled with darkness as he watched me. I finally understood why Damian wanted me to please James. He was turned on at what I was doing in general, and I didn't think it mattered who it was to.
   He gripped himself through his pants as he stood back and watched.
   The outline of his massive erection showed me just how excited he was, and as if on cue, I looked to James, who took note of what I saw.
   "Brother, why don't you share her with me? After all, I can't be the only one to have fun."
   "Only if you insist," Damian replied as he stood to his feet. He moved behind me, taking a seat in the chair I had once been in. The sound of his zipper opening made me curious, but not once did I stop deep throating James until Damian's hands gripped my panties, ripping them off.
   Reaching down, his fingers brushed across my soaking wet core, causing me to shiver as I moaned with James' cock in my mouth.
   "Do you like that?" James asked with a smile, causing me to nod my head.
   Pulling his erection from my mouth, he smiled down at me rubbing his thumb over my lip. "God, you're amazing."
   Before I could say anything James pulled me to my feet and backed me towards Damian. Their hands moved over my body as they spread my legs and helped lower me onto Damian's thick erection.
   He filled me to the brink, and as I gasped, James shoved himself back into my mouth. The intensity of what was happening caused me to cry out in pleasure.
   With rapid fire, Damian thrust up into me. My legs hooked up over the arms of the seat, giving him maximum angle as James gripped my throat, fucking my mouth.
   "Oh fuck, Ivy." Damian groaned. "You're so fucking tight and wet for us, aren't you?"
   James pulled his cock from my lips with a pop as I cried out, coming undone. "fuck! Yes-yes!"
   Sadistic laughter left them as I found my mouth full once more. Everything about this situation was intoxicating, and never had I done anything like this before.
   These men were opening me to things I had only read about in books, and I loved it.
   No longer was it secrets and hiding amongst the shadows to not let the others know.
   They were openly sharing me, well at least two were.
   As the build of another climax began to grow, I felt James' thick member swell in my mouth as he grunted in approval. "Will you swallow me, Ivy?" He asked, biting his lips. "Do you want it?"
   Nodding, with tears streaming down my cheeks in pleasure, I felt the spurting of his orgasm as he erupted. Gagging, I swallowed down as much as I could until it was dripping down my chin.
   "fuck you're amazing." He whispered as he pulled himself from my lips.
   The swell of Damian's knot caused me to gasp as I gripped the arms of the chair. "I can't-"
   "I'm going to coat the inside of you, Ivy." Damian grunted, "every inch."
   Before I could protest on the verge of exploding, fingers found my clit, and I realized James was going to ensure that I lost my mind with this one.
   Sure enough, a scream of pleasure ripped from my throat as Damian held my arms down while James forced me to ride out my orgasm. Even after it went, he kept going.
   The sensitivity caused me to come undone a second time as I tightened around Damian, milking every drop of the cum from him that there was. A groan of satisfaction escaped him as he slowed down.
   Stars danced before my eyes as I sat there waiting for the knot to go down. A smile spread across James' face as he leaned in to kiss me. "That was amazing, Ivy." He whispered.
   "Does this mean I just joined the mile-high club?" I giggled as both men laughed.
   Pulling me back, I rested against Damian's chest, "yeah you could say that sweet cheeks."
   "I need a nap." I gasped as I slowly closed my eyes.
   I didn't worry about the cleanup, because both men had done that for me on more than one occasion. In the moment, no matter how dirty and erotic it had been-I felt closer to them.
   As if the bond I was told about was growing stronger with every passing moment. Perhaps there was a possibility that this could work with all of them. Even if Damian had once upon a time thought it impossible.
   Perhaps there was a way they could share me.
   To find out for sure, we had to find Hale and Talon.