Secrets revealed

'You will enjoy it'
   Those few words that James told me through the link had me hesitating. Yet, as the hot water streamed down over my body, I took the initiative. The bathroom door was open, and I knew without a doubt he had a clear view of me.
   Even if he was choosing not to look.
   Slowly, I let my hand slide down between my thighs as I cleaned myself. My mind drifting towards the erotic feeling that each of the men gave me. Hale, though, was unlike the others.
   The first time he fucked me, I came undone with his teasing and forceful pleasure. Yet, I knew he was holding back. As if back then he was worried about hurting me.
   The more my fingers stroked over my sensitive swollen clit, the more soft moans began to leave my lips and as they did, it's when I heard something I wasn't expecting.
   A low growl from the bedroom that sounded more dangerous than I had expected. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the faster and faster I pleasured myself, the deeper the growl got until Hale finally spoke.
   "Stop!" He growled as the shower door was ripped open, and I stood beneath the hot water panting as he stared down at me. "You..have... no idea how hard I am trying to control myself right now."
   "Then don't." My comment came out quicker than I expected, and his eyes quickly glossed over as if asking someone to come help him. "They won't help you." I smirked as his gaze came back to me.
   "Oh, I don't expect them to." He laughed as he grabbed me roughly by the arm and dragged me from the shower. My heart hammering in my chest as panic slowly crept within me, unsure of what was about to happen.
   "Hale—"I gasped, "what are you doing?"
   Tossing me upon the bed, I landed soaking wet in the center as I watched him exit the room for a moment, and come back with James. James' eyes met mine, and they darkened over as a sinister smirk crossed his face. "Are you ready?"
   "Ready.. For what?!" I exclaimed as Hale gripped my ankle, dragging me towards him as I panicked to get away.
   "The more you struggle, the rougher it will be."
   The dark sultry reply went straight to my core, and as it did, he inhaled deeply and sighed before catching my eyes. "Do you want to know a secret, Ivy?"
   Looking at Hale, I hesitated, "what.."
   "We have a special talent rare to most wolves in our area. Something about our bloodline that you would have learned about later, but right now... it's going to happen sooner."
   Unzipping the bag, he flipped me over and gestured towards James, who climbed onto the bed and gripped my wrists, holding them down. "James, what are you doing? This isn't funny."
   "Do you trust me, Ivy?" He smiled.
  "Yes." I quickly replied without hesitation, "of course I do."
   Leaning forward, he kissed me slowly before pulling away. "Good, then let what is about to happen. I will warn you, the twins are more attuned with this side of us than Damian or I."
   Something cold and hard came in contact with my bare ass, a stinging sensation running through me as I realized that Hale had just whipped me with something Gripping at the sheets, I struggled against James as it came again.
   A cry escaping me as pleasure rushed straight to my core. "Hale-"I moaned.
   "Do you want more?" He asked and James' eyes twinkled, waiting for my response.
   Hales fingers rubbing against the folds of my core driving me crazy for more. "Yes—"
   Another smack and my arousal was dripping down my legs, "I knew from the day I met you, you were into the same things I was."
   "Is that right?" I smiled, biting my bottom lip, "can I show you something?"
   I couldn't see his face, but I felt his hand brushing over the marks he had just created. "What's that?" Hale asked.
   "You have to let me up first so I can show you..." I taunted with a singsong voice and a soft moan.
   'What are you doing?" James asked through the link, causing me to smile.
   'Let me go, and you will find out.' I taunted again, watching the confliction in his eyes.
   'Don't run... whatever you do.. Don't run. Hales' wolf isn't like mine or Damians. He and Talon's wolves are dangerous when they want to be.'
   James' words lingered in my mind, and slowly he released me with nothing but gestation as his eyes glazed over. No doubt telling Damian something.
   Turning to face Hale, I watched the pitch black of his eyes stare down at me with intrigue as I stepped forward, running my finger over his chest. "I know that you and your wolf share a mindset, Hale. Can I ask his name?"
   Narrowing his brows, he slowly raised one with curiosity. "Liekos."
   "Liekos-" I said softly with a smile, "does your wolf like me?"
   "Yes." He said with a heavy breath as he watched me walk around him.
  "Ivy," James said again in a tone laced with warning, "tread lightly."
   My eyes slowly went to James, who was sitting on the bed, watching me intently. Always the worrier, but right now I knew he was being serious. I didn't know what the secret was that he was going to tell me, but I wanted to know.
   I wanted to know everything about them. "I will make you a deal, Liekos..."
   'Stop talking to his wolf, Ivy.' James quickly said through the link. The warning falling on deaf ears as I watching Hale tilt his head to the side.
   "What's that?" Hale replied, but for some reason, his voice was much rougher. More animalistic.
   Taking a few steps back, I trailed my fingers over hardened erect nipples, "if you can catch me Liekos... you get to have me."
   Turning quickly, I bolted from the room naked, and ran down the hall. James' screaming "Ivy no" behind me as a roar erupted from the room that shook me to my core.
   'Run!!' James yelled through the link, 'I told you not to do that!'
   Fear suddenly escaped through me as I ran towards the stairs, taking them two at a time as the office door flew open, and Damian's panicked face looked at me with shock.
   "Ivy, what the fuck did you do?"
   "I-I don't know. We were just having fun. I don't understand what's wrong." I said breathlessly.
   "We aren't normal wolves, Ivy. We are mixed.. It's- fuck, I don't have time to explain. I will hold him off. Run towards the cottage now, and lock the doors."
   I didn't waste another moment as I heard the commotion upstairs, and took off running towards the back door. My hand ripping it open as I pushed through the door, my bare feet hitting the grass with a fury. I didn't care that I was naked or if anyone could see me.
   I had to get away, and I had to hide fast.
   Two sets of roars escaped the house as I heard a crash. I knew for a fact one was Damian, but the other-it was otherworldly.
   "Oh, s**t!" For once in my life, maybe I need to start listening to what people tell me.
   Approaching my cottage, I stopped and turned just in time to see Hale burst through the back door. The only problem was he didn't look like the Hale I knew.
   Instead, he was taller and almost as if he had partially shifted into his wolf. Long canines over his lips and claws at the end of his fingers. "What in the hell?"
   My breathless reply didn't go unnoticed as his eyes landed on mine, and a roar escaped him again. One that rattled through my chest straight to my heart.
   Throwing open the cottage door, I darted inside and shut it behind me, locking it in place before escaping into my bedroom and hiding.
   I was terrified, but at the same time something inside me was exhilarated.
   This was the secret they were talking about. The one I wasn't supposed to know yet.
   I had taunted his wolf, and something else came to play.
   Something that wanted to ravage me in a way that aroused me.