~*11*~

"This is why I love, Mr

"This is why I love, Mr. Lawson! He's a real one." Xenia says, "He's like a matchmaker." She laughs. "I swear he's out to get me." I mumble. "Don't be silly Ivory! He just wants the best for you." She says, putting a hand on my shoulder. "More like he wants to embarrass me." I say as she rolls her eyes.

"Call your mom, it's cold." Xenia complains. "It's April, it's not that cold." I say taking my phone out of my pocket. "Y'know what they say! April showers bring May flowers!" She pips up, gesturing to the little rain drops falling from the sky. "Whatever." I roll my eyes as I dial my moms number. "Can you pick me and Xenia up from the bookstore?" I say through the phone. "Thank you." I say as I hang up the phone, putting it in my pocket. "She should be here soon." I tell Xenia as she nods her head, talking about something that happened at school.

---------------------------------------------

"No! because it was actually crazy." Xenia says laughing as I see my moms car pull up. "This stuff happens like everyday though." I say, opening up my car door. "Not like this, it's like were in a cliché romance!" She exclaims. "It was bound to happen were in high school." I say, having a good idea. I make my voice higher mimicking her. "Oh! My! Gosh! The jock fell for the nerd! Holy shit!" I say laughing as she glares at me.

"You girls have fun?" My mom says from the driver seat. "Yes." We say in unison as we both buckle our seatbelts. "Anyways." Xenia starts as I groan. She rolls her eyes and starts up again. "So he went up to her friend, and asked her questions. Then he went and followed her the whole day-" She says as I put my hand over her mouth. "So he's a stalker?" I state as I remove my hand from her mouth. "Well...." She starts, "I mean your kind of right but it's still cute." She says. "As a person who has read many romance novels, I disagree. Yes they go to the greatest lengths, but at the end of the day when you really think about it, stalking isn't that cute." I say my nose scrunching up.

"What's this about?" My moms says from the front seat. "The jock and the nerd the classic romance." Xenia exaggerates. "From a book?" She says. "No from school." I say rolling me eyes. She laughs as Xenia starts explaining why it's cute and not creepy.

"Still is." I say as we pull into the driveway.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I was here a few days ago, and your room is completely different." She says flopping down on the soft carpet.

"What can I say? I like to rearrange, y'know change it up a bit." I say joining her.

"Weirdo." She laughs as the door opens.

"I heard a bang." Greyson says peaking his head in the doorway. "It's probably her fat ass, she fell on the floor." I say laughing as Xenia looks over at me. "No he came in now, it was probably you joining me." She says crossing her arms over her chest. "Whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

"What did you do to your room Iv? It looks different." He says.

Xenia snickers.

"I just changed a few things."