Chapter three

Poland breathed in his hands while he shivered, walking inside the tall building and melted as the warmth of the building felt good.

"Stupid machine ate my money.." Poland turned to the voice and laughed when he saw America.

"Ame, you alright there?" He snickered as he saw America resting his head on the coffee machine.

"It took my money and didn't give me coffee.." he groaned and banged his head there and suddenly the machine turned on and began making the coffee.

"There we go!" He laughed and the building was engulfed in silence when two specific families entered it..

Russia, with Soviet -who were both wingless- and Russian Empire, whose wings were white like the Russian snow, sharp and as quiet as an owl's, that can send shivers down anyone's spine.

Right behind them was the German family, German empire and germany with their pitch black wings while Reich was the wingless country between the two.

Germany shrank as he felt the eyes were on him, probably because of: one, his family, and two, the wings..

The main reason why this meeting is even happening.

Poland looked at them and waved his hand as Germany returned the wave with a shivering hand while Russia didn't look at anyone.

This looked like a tough day for most countries..

..

"Alright alright." UN spoke as he looked around to the others. "Everyone here now? Good." He took out a pointing stick and the lights in the room dimmed and immediately the screen was on and the title appeared.

"As you see. There is an attack that seems to be going on and is targeting some countries. Mexico." A picture was shown of the street he was attacked at. "Czech." The lake. "And finally the most recent one, Kazakhstan." A snowy sidewalk.

"And.." that's when U.N. quieted down. "The only similarities in these countries.."

"Are the wings." Russian Empire spoke from where he stood in the back with German empire, Reich and Soviet.

Poland shrank in his seat as his wings shivered slightly in fear. 'W-winged...countries..?' Some other countries that didn't read about the news also looked scared, the silence after Russian Empire spoke was too deafening.

UN looked at the speaker and sighed, "Indeed it is" he looked at the screen and the bullets were shown, all the same look and size. "These were the only evidences we found at the scenes..we couldn't make out what they were, but they do seem like any normal bullet.."

Russia remembered the oozing liquid from it, wanting to talk but wasn't sure exactly what he would add...he knows nothing about it and doesn't want to cause rackets more than it's already happened, so he stayed silent.

As UN finished, the lights went back to full strength and he looked at the others. "so we are here to tell you, fellow countries, winged or not. Please report of any suspicious activities going around or even if you feel you are being watched."

"Have you not found the shooter behind it?" Albania asked as he looked at UN then at the countries. "How can we be safe when we know nothing of how he looks!"

"Listen, I know it's still dangerous-"

"Albania is correct, now we're just plain scared rather than informed." China clicked his tongue and looked at UN. "I mean, if we are also to be targeted?"

UN tried to contain the terror of the countries and America sighed and stood up. "I have a question though." Everyone went silent when America spoke up.