Chapter four

Russian empire looked at German empire and crossed his arms. "Do you know something that we don't?" He asked coldly as German empire took a seat.

"Seems like I do.." he took out a bullet from his coat and threw it at Britain who held it and looked at it.

"Wait that's..how did you get a newer one?!" Britain looked at him as he smiled calmly while the others looked surprised.

"At first I based my theory on the pictures I saw on the news and articles, and assumed it's the same bullet by the green line and the way it was built...yet Russia's words just now proved that my theory is correct..."

"Now men...This kind of bullet may look simple to you all.." he shrugged a shoulder and looked at Reich and Soviet. "But I'm sure these two remember it well...correct?" He smirked as Soviet took the bullet, and inspected it and with one click on it, it slightly widened itself and something blue started oozing out of it, just as his son said..

"You better be grateful you are wearing your gloves..or your hand would have been immobilized."

"I-immobilized?!" Britain looked at German empire with shock as Reich looked at Soviet who handed back the bullet to German empire -whose hands were gloved too- putting it away in a small plastic bag and returning it in his coat, taking off his dirtied gloves and both he and Soviet threw them away.

"These bullets, dear Britain." German empire looked at them with his normal cold eyes. "They have been terminated from production long ago.."

"But..-"

"Ah ah, let me continue." German empire stopped Britain as he looked at Soviet and Reich. "It started in my war days, were used there too..and got used a bit in the second war before it got terminated in that time." He put his hands behind his back and looked at Reich. "But they weren't meant to kill enemies.."

"Mörder..that's what we all called it and it stuck in people's tongues.." Reich crossed his arms as Soviet's memory resurfaced with the mention of the bullet's name. "They..were meant to immobilize enemies for capture or interrogation.." Reich continued for German empire as he sighed. "It immobilizes the part of the body that it hits..if it hits a leg it'll be immobilized...same with an arm..a wing to prevent flying away.."

Britain's eyes widened. "H-how..How long does it immobilize...?" He feared the answer as German empire stayed quiet and so did Reich and Soviet.

"Why aren't you answering?!"

"It can immobilize someone for months if they are in luck, which is the best news..but it was made to immobilize someone's limp forever.." Russian empire spoke coldly as Soviet covered his face, a shadow casted over his face as he gritted his teeth. "It was also used as a winning move to weaken enemies from holding their guns such as snipers.."

"So we know that it wasn't meant for killing." German Empire spoke and looked at his hands. "He means to immobilize their wings...he needs to be stopped. I don't know how that sniper got the bullet to production again, but he knows too much as it seems..his plans aren't random."

Soviet stayed quiet as Russian Empire eyed him then looked at German empire. "What is your plan now?"

"Keep a heavy watch on winged countries..protect the patients and prevent any visitors to keep the secrecy of this...we have to predict our next target and wait for anyone who feels he's being tracked.."

Silence fell in the room as Britain took off his monocle and wiped it. "Thank you for sharing this..I'll be sure to tell UN about all of this and to talk to the hospital.."

"And make sure he keeps it a secret. We don't want the other countries to panic a lot more." The little meeting was soon dismissed and everyone walked out to reunite with their family.

....

"So to start off, the bullet." America took out his phone to show the picture. "Do you guys know anything about it? Other than it...has something blu coming out from it?"

Russia looked at it and shook his head, Canada as well and soon the phone was in Germany's hands.

He stared at the bullet in silence and squinted his eyes.

"I...I remember I saw this somewhere.."

"Where?" Russia sat up straight and looked at him.

"In..my opa's library..he has a big library with many things from books to old war antiques." Germany handed the phone back to America.

"Well then, we should go there!" America grinned at Germany. "Would he allow us to visit it?"

"I-I don't know! I mean..opa hasn't had guests visiting the library in ages..I don't know if he'll allow me to bring you all."

"Oh come on, old man won't mind us going there." Russia spoke and leaned back on his chair. "We're just kids looking for answers in the right place."

"Why would a Russian want to see a German library, I wonder.." everyone went silent when German empire arrived with Russian empire, Reich and Soviet. "Hello boys."

"O-opa! I didn't hear you coming.." Germany smiled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. 'You always jump me like that without even trying..'

Russia smirked slightly as he waved his hand. "I was just telling Germany how you wouldn't mind us visiting your library no?"

German empire looking at Russia and smiled a little. "Of course I wouldn't mind, would be lovely to have some guests." He said and turned to Germany. "When are your friends coming?"

Germany blinked and looked at them. "Would you guys be alright with tomorrow..?"

"Sure."
"Yeah.."

"Well then! Now that it's all planned, we must go then." German empire walked away and Germany waved at his friends and followed his family.

"Soviet, can you bring the car to the door?" Russian Empire asked as he sat besides his grandson. "We'll be there in a moment."

Soviet looked at them as America and Canada excused themselves and he sighed. "Of course.."

Once he was out of earshot, Russian empire looked down at his grandson. "You know you'll be caught sooner or later." He said as Russia looked at his phone that was buzzing with messages from the group that just left.

"You know I won't stand there and watch you all take that case." Russia looked up at his grandfather and smirked.

Russian Empire laughed as he put a hand on his mouth and his eyes glinted. "You make me proud..I'll be with you if you need help." He got up. "Let us leave then." Russia smiled and hopped off his chair and followed his grandfather.