17. I'm Not Alone

A/n: Some angst. By the way, I have another Wenclair story coming up soon. Be on a lookout.

Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams

"Why are we going to Weem's office again?"

"To warn her about this whole ordeal that will emerge tomorrow before it's too late. She can help us with my plan."

Enid and I were already waiting by Principal Weem's office for the others to meet us. I carried a bag with me to hide Thing in. I haven't spoken out about my idea to Enid until everyone from the group and Weems are present. It's easier that way. Mentally, I hope my arrangements work out the way I want it to be. It is all or nothing.

"Will she even believe us? I mean, adults these days don't care or believe what teenagers say when it comes to danger," Enid informed me.

"If she doesn't believe us, I can show her the messages Tyler had sent me. That will be enough to convince her," I reported back.

"Heh. This is why I am in love with you, Wednesday. You know how to handle things fashionably," the werewolf flashed her signature smile with a hint of redness spread out on her face.

"Thank you Enid. Your compliment is something I will hold onto," I gave Sinclair a tender stare and even latched my hand on her own.

"I'll always compliment you no matter what," Enid whispered to me before bringing my hand up to her lips and kissing my knuckles.

"I can see you guys made up."

Enid and I paused what we were doing and turned behind us. Yoko was in front along with Eugene, Ajax, Bianca, and Xavier. They all held an amused expression by the looks of their faces.

"Is there a problem with it?" I asked my companions.

"Nope."

"Not at all."

"I was shipping Wenclair since day one."

"Okay okay! We get it. We're glad you guys made it. I'm sure Yoko filled you all in about what we witnessed this morning," the lycanthrope brought up.

"Yup. We couldn't believe Thornhill was behind everything. We already know Tyler is included, but Thornhill, our Botanical Science teacher? Now that's what I call a plot twist," Xavier expressed in a shocked way.

"I know right. Miss Thornhill was very sweet, but underneath the mask she wears, she's evil," Bianca added on.

"I agree. That is a reason why we are going to pay Principal Weems a visit. She must know the truth before Thornhill goes through her depraved scheme and gets us killed," I announced to the group.

"Weems will listen to us, right?" Eugene questioned with concern.

"She will. Don't worry," Enid reassured him.