Armin Arlert.

A-Aftercare
Armin is an absolute gentleman and won't let you move a muscle. He will clean you up, make sure your okay and do any task you ask him to regardless of what it is.

B-body part
Him: Armin loves his eyes and his hair. He thinks it really shows off his personality.

You: Armin is an absolute sucker for your body and couldn't pick one even if you begged him to. 

C-Cum
Armin doesn't mind it. He gets very flustered when you do anything with his cum, whether that's swallow it or play with it while is leaks out of yourself. He loves the taste of yours though, if he could he would eat it everyday.

D- dirty secret
Armin has always wanted to try bondage but never gets around to asking because he is scared of your reaction. He doesn't want you thinking he was weird for it as he always values your opinion over his own.

E-experience
Armin has little to no experience but he still puts effort in and tries. He has you help him with small things, even after reading up on the act he still finds himself lost. He's gotten better over the years though.

F-favorite position
Armin's favorite position is Cello. Its a little extreme but he gets to see almost every part of you and it drives him wild.

(If you don't want to look it up, here's a link that you can paste into your web browser.  https://sexpositions.club/positions/208.html  )

G- goofy?
Armin can be goofy sometimes but that is if he decides to turn his embarrassment into small jokes.

H-hair
Armin is groomed but the carpet does not match the drapes. He's hair down there is more of a dirty blonde rather than the beautiful blonde on his head.

I-intimacy
Armin is always intimate when it comes to pleasing you. He wants you to know he still loves and cares for you, and make sure he can please you but also show his love. He also never wants it to seem like he's using you.

J-jack off
He rarely does it. This is also because he isn't the horniest person out there, he doesn't want you  finding out because he doesn't like the thought of pleasing himself but not you.

K-kink
Armin is into biting. Even though it's hard to believe, he always loves the idea of putting marks on your body in only places the two of you can see.

L-location
He doesn't like doing it in public. He prefers it to he in his bed or yours. He can't stand the thought of getting caught, it scares him to much.

M-motivation
Armin gets turned on by you showing interest in things he likes. For example when he is blabbing on about a book he read and you pay attention and actually listen to him he finds it very hot.

N-no
He won't do anything that will actually hurt you. He wouldn't be okay with himself if he found out he hurt you in anyway.

O-oral
He prefers receiving but that's mainly because he is scared he can't do it right. He will sometimes try but after he will always ask if he did a good job.

P-pace
Armin is slow and soft, this tying into him being intimate and not wanting to hurt you.

Q-quickie
He doesn't mind them if your up for them. He doesn't suggest them often but if you want one he is willing to do it.

R-risk
Armin does not take many risks as he is scared about the others finding and getting teased. It's not you, he is just very insecure about himself and wouldn't want you getting teased about it either.

S- stamina
He can last for a few rounds but not many. He typically doesn't go many either as he isn't a very horny individual. When he is he makes sure he lasts longer.

T-toys
He doesn't like the thought of something else pleasing you but if you enjoy them he will never tell you to not use them. 

U-unfair
He doesn't tend to tease a lot but when he does he can be very good at it. Being smart, he knows his ways with his words and what gets you flustered.

V-volume
Armin can be a little loud, mainly when he is talking to you. He moans quietly, and grunts a bit louder. He will never scream or be extremely loud.

W-Wild card
He definitely wants to try fucking a part of your body like your thighs or your chest. He just has to get the courage to ask.

X-X-ray
Armin is around 6 inches when soft and 6.5 when he's hard. He also had a good bit of thickness to him.

Y-yearning
He doesn't have a high sex drive. If he does its most likely due to him being out on a mission without  you for a long period of time,

Z-zzz

He will make sure your okay first before he dares to lay down and fall asleep. When he does he is always holding you in some type of way.

Updated- 4/27/24 7:11 PM