Reiner Bruan.

A-Aftercare (what they are like after sex)

Reiner is someone who wont let you move a muscle after sex. He will make sure you're okay and not hurt too bad. He will draw you a bath and  get you some new clothes set up. If you're out in public doing a quickie he will make sure to spoil you when you get home.

B-Body part (what's their favorite body part of theirs and you)

Him: Reiner loves his arms. Why? Because its what shows off the strength he uses on you in bed. (You'll find out more about this later.)

You: Reiner will always say he loves everything about you. No matter your size or looks. Though he always seems to sped his time looking at your face. He loves to admire you.

C-Cum (anything to do with cum.)

Reiner doesn't mind cum, especially if its yours. He also doesn't mind cleaning it up. He loves to cum on your face (Maybe that's why he admires it!) and your ass. 

D-Dirty secret

Reiner will never bring it up but sometimes he thinks of having a threesome. He doesn't know with who but the reason why is he wants to show you he's better than anyone else.

E-Experienced (how experienced are they in bed?)

Reiner isn't all that experienced when it comes to others, you're in fact his first. Though he is very experienced with your body and knows what pleases you and what doesn't.

F-Favorite position

His favorite position is called the Eagle. He likes it because he loves to make you feel good and see your expressions. 

(If you don't feel like looking it up, here's a link you can paste into your web browser.    https://sexpositions.club/positions/163.html )

G-Goofy (are they goofy in bed?)

Depending on his mood, he might crack a small joke if he sees you're in a reciprocating mood, other than that you'll find him quite serious. 

H-Hair (how well groomed are they?)

Reiner isn't clean shaven but he's definitely kept and tamed. He doesn't let it get out of control and too messy. When it comes to you, he doesn't really care and wont treat you differently.   

I-Intimacy

Reiner can be very intimate depending on the occasion. If its a birthday or anniversary then he's totally up for being more romantic and intimate. Even after simple dates he can choose intimacy over pure lust. Though typically on a normal day he can be rough but sensual if you ask him to.

J-Jack off(How often do they masturbate) 

Before you and Reiner got together, he jacked off maybe once a week depending on his schedule. He did so because it relived a lot of stress for him. No that he's been with you, he will only do it if you're busy or away. He finds himself feeling guilty afterwards because you aren't the one giving him pleasure. 

K-Kink(One or more of their kinks)

Reiner has an impact play kink (The use of hands, whips, paddles, etc. In bed.) as he just loves to spank you and even give you a slap here and there (If you consent beforehand) as well as a dirty talk kink. He enjoys listening to you say "lewd" things to him. It really gets him going.

L-Location (where do they like to get freaky the most?)

Reiner prefers to keep things in the comfort of his or your bed as he gets to do a lot more to you then he can in public, but if you are both in the mood and decide on a quickie, he doesn't mind somewhere private but in public.

M-Motivation (what turns them on?)

When you start to ramble on about things you take interest in, it seems to really turn Reiner on. He loves to listen to you and seeing how cute you look when you're happy.

N-No (Something they say no to)

Reiner will always say no to having to do anything that requires leaving a cut or scar on you. (Knifes, blades, ect.)

O-Oral (giving, receiving, skill)

Reiner doesn't mind receiving but he loves giving. He really gets off at giving you pleasure. He wasn't the best at the start but he quickly got better and better until he was a master at it. 

P-Pace

Reiner's thrusts are normally slow but hard. He can always speed up or slow down when you tell him to, he has no problem with it. 

Q-Quickie

Reiner has no problems with quickie's, he enjoys them. Though if you and him have one, be prepared to get a night full of pleasure because he will make up the lack of time.

R-Risks

Reiner will take risks only if you bring them up. He is typically a contempt guy and doesn't feel the need to take risks but if you mention something to him or ask him about it, he's more than happy to try it.

S-Stamina

Due to the tons of training Reiner has endured throughout his life, and being a titan shifter, the man has incredible stamina. He can go up to five rounds but doesn't normally for your sake.

T-Toys

Reiner doesn't mind toys as long as he gets to use them on you. He doesn't mind you owning a vibrator as work can keep him busy for a while, but if you use a dildo it makes him feel like he doesn't do enough for you.

U-Unfair (how much do they tease)

Reiner isn't much of a tease. He knows what he wants and he will do what he needs to get it. The occasional denying your orgasm is there but he wont do much more unless you ask him.

V-Volume (how loud are they?)

You will here some grunts and heavy breathing from him but nothing more. He gets to into making sure you feel good to let out strings of sounds.

W-Wild card (random head cannon)

Reiner has a whole hidden folder on his phone of pictures of you. Whether they are nudes or just cute pictures, he will always look at them at least twice a day. 

X-X-ray (what's going on in their pants)

Reiner is definitely on the thick side. He has a thick shaft with a length of 6 when he's soft, and 7 when he's hard.

Y-Yearning (how high or low is their sex drive)

Reiner can get pretty stressed out easily and tends to take it out and relive it with sex so his drive is pretty high. You guys have sex at least twice a week as long as you're okay with it.

Z-Zzz (how fast do they fall asleep after?)

Reiner will only fall asleep after he makes sure you're okay and you don't need anything from him. He will hold you and cuddle you until you fall asleep and then allow himself to relax enough to drift off.

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬! 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. T𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘔𝘏𝘈 𝘰𝘯𝘦(probably a nsfw or zodiac book). 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸!!

-𝘔𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘝𝘪𝘹. ★