Hange Zoe.

A-Aftercare (what they are like after sex)
Hange is like an aftercare freak. She wants to make sure you're completely okay after what she does to you.

B-Body part (what's their favorite body part of theirs and you)
Her: She loves her face, she loves her jawline. She thinks she looks beautiful all the time.

You: She loves your chest, she loves to lay on it, along with do other things..

C-Cum (anything to do with cum.)
Hange is very big on cum, she loves eating it, making you eat it, basically getting it wherever she can. She sees it as a sign of what she's good at.

D-Dirty secret
Her dirty secret is that she would love to try a threesome one day, the idea of you getting used by her and someone you are both close too, basically having to fight over you is hot to her.

E-Experienced (how experienced are they in bed?)
Hange is very experienced in bed, just as she is with a lot of other things. Not because she's been with a lot of people, she's just done her research.

F-Favorite position
Her favorite position is called superhero. She loves giving you any sort of pleasure.

(If you don't want to look it up, here's a link you can paste into your web browser.   https://sexpositions.club/positions/250.html   )

G-Goofy (are they goofy in bed?)
Hange can be pretty goofy in bed, making small jokes or quotes, not about you but just in general if what y'all are doing reminds her of something.

H-Hair (how well groomed are they?)
Hange is pretty tamed down there, but being a busy women she can forget some times. Most of the time is just a small stubble.

I-Intimacy
Hange can be pretty intimate depending on the occasion, but she can also be pretty freaky. She is most of the time anyways but she always makes sure you know how much she loves you.

J-Jack off/masturbate
Hange masturbates pretty often, at least when you're not around and she gets horny. She makes sure you know about it though.

K-Kink
She has a HUGE domination kink, she loves making you know who you belong to. But if your the opposite she lets you be dominate.

L-Location (where do they like to get freaky the most?) Hange can do it anywhere and everywhere, she doesn't even care if people watch, she's a very care free person.

M-Motivation (what turns them on?)
Anything you do will turn her on. You could be walking a certain way and it light something in her. This is because she is very attracted to you.

N-No (Something they say no to)
Not very surprising but she won't say no to most things as she always wants to try something first before she says no.

O-Oral (giving, receiving, skill)
She loves giving as this goes along with her teasing you, and reminding you what she can do. Though she also loves receiving it, she doesn't mind which comes first. She is very good at what she does.

P-Pace
Hange is very fast paced, she loves making you feel things.

Q-Quickie
Hange is fond of quickies as you do work with her and she sees you all the time.

R-Risks
Hange is basically down for anything, so she is willing to take any risks.

S-Stamina
Hange definitely has a mild stamina. She can go for around three rounds then she has tuckered herself out.

T-Toys
Hange loves toys as she thinks they can bring in a lot more fun into a sex life.

U-Unfair (how much do they tease)
Hange LOVES to tease you, she will do it absolutely any chance she can get whether it's sexual or not, she loves seeing what it does to you.

V-Volume (how loud are they?)
Hange is pretty loud, she wants everyone to hear what's going on as she is very proud of her sex life.

W-Wild card (random head cannon)
Hange really has been wanting you to sit on her face. Make or female, she doesn't care. She wants to try it really bad, especially with you.

X-X-ray (what's going on in their pants)
Just as Mikasa she uses various straps that come in various different sizes.. even shape! (If you're a male and don't want to be pegged, ignore this.)

Y-Yearning (how high or low is their sex drive)
If it wasn't made clear, hange has an extreme high sex drive.

Z-Zzz (how fast do they fall asleep after?)
Hange won't fall asleep until you do, as she wants to make sure your as comfortable as can be.

Alright everyone, here's this chapter! I have a few more I think.. but I wrote and published this on February 14 so happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Again this one is for doven23

Updated- 4/28/24 3:19 AM