Jean Kirstein.

A-Aftercare
Whether you can believe it or not he can be very sweet. Which doesn't match his attitude outside of sex but it's cute. He will try his best to make sure you are okay and tend to your needs.

B-body part
Him: He loves his hands. He loves seeing them wrap around you as well as the pleasure they bring you.

You: He loves your bottom. He enjoys slapping it when he can and even cumming on it. 

C-cum
Jean loves it. He loves it even more when he gets to cum on you and see how perfect you look while wearing it. 

D-dirty secret
Jean tends to brag about all the dirty stuff he does with you to Eren to make him jealous. Its also because secretly, he wouldn't mind having a threesome with you him and Eren. You'll never catch him admitting it though.

E-experience
Jean is more experienced when it comes to giving head rather than fucking. He still is good, he just needs some guidance to make sure your okay and he doesn't hurt you.

F- favorite position
Jeans favorite postion is downward dog. He loves being able to have a grip on your body.

(If you don't want to look it up, here's a link that you can paste into your web browser.    https://sexpositions.club/positions/230.html   )

G-goofy
He tends to make small jokes to ease tension he sees while trying new things but if you tell him to shut up he gladly will.

H-hair
Jean can get a bit crazy down there and only shaves when it gets to much. As goes for you, he doesn't care. 

I-intimacy
He can be intimate but it honestly depends. If your having a bad day, he will surprise you with candles, a bed with roses, and anything else you could want. If your both just horny there won't be all that much intimacy other than him saying "I love you" a million times.

J-jack off
All the time. In his room, in the shower, outside, in the bathroom. Whenever he gets turned on boom, he will have his dick in his hand. He doesn't feel bad but will always ask if you wanna join him.

K-kink
Jean is heavily into choking and degrading, mainly towards you. On top of that he loves teasing you, and would tease you until you broke or begged him to stop. 

L-location
Anywhere and everywhere. He would do it in the hands of a titan if he could. His most favorite place if he were to pick, would he the shower or his own bed.

M-motivation
Whenever he is arguing with Eren and you decided to defend him it really turns him on. Knowing you'll always be there for him no matter what really gets him going. 

N- no
He honestly wouldn't say no to much. Expect for maybe something that can hurt the two of you but he would have to do research on it first.

O-oral
Jean is a god at giving head. He could give you orgasm after orgasm if you wanted that. He could give you head all night without thinking of himself, plus he loves the way you taste.

P-pace
Most of the time Jean is fast and rough. When he decides to tease you he will be fast but soft. He loves the faces you make when he pleases you. He loves it so much that he plays around with the pace he does.

Q-quickie
He prefers them because it means more sex for him. The more quickies he can have throughout the day just means more times he can fuck you.

R-risk
Jean lives for the risk. He loves to experiment and won't stop until you are satisfied. He loves the thrill of almost getting caught doing something with you.

S-stamina
He can go for a long time. But unlike most he has to have small breaks in between. He can go all day but he needs at least five minutes in between to regain his stamina.

T-toys
He loves them and will use them if your both up for it. He sometimes will strictly uses them and not fuck you, and sometimes vice versa.

U-unfair
Gosh. Someone could even say Jean teases to much. He just can't get enough of the way you react to it, and how you'll beg for him to actually do something.

V-volume
Jean is pretty loud. Never louder than you because he loves how you sound but when he is loud it's mainly when your on top of him.

W-Wild card
On top of eren, he also wants to have a threesome with you and Mikasa. He would never ask because he doesn't want you to get upset at him for thinking about it.

X-X-ray
He's a bit above average, around 7.5 when soft and 8 when hard. More girth than his length. He loves teasing you about it in front of others.

Y-yearning
His sex drive is so high it's almost impossible to keep up with him. He always wants you whenever he can get you. Even if he is out on a mission he will still sometimes crack a sex joke in hopes to turn you on.

Z-zzz
Like the others, he typically falls asleep right after he makes sure you are cared for. 

Updated- 4/27/24 7:30 PM