Chapter 3

Camillas pov
It was time to go home I got out of the class and started walking with Loren

"Are you gonna go to that party tonight?"

"I don't know yet you know how my brothers are and plus Miguel is gonna be there too and he won't let me do anything."

"Pleasee try to go for me" Loren begged

"Ugh I guess but there's no way I'm gonna show up with Miguel he'll keep me under watch the whole time."

"Then you can come to my house with me and we can get ready together and my sister can take us"
"Okay let me ask my brother."

Text convo
Me~ hey can I go to this party with Loren tonight and also can I stay over at her house please
Luis~ you already know how I feel about you going to party's
Me~ but Miguel  is gonna be there Por favor no seas malo (please don't be mean)
Luis~ okay fine but don't do anything you will regret and I'll have Miguel look after you
Me~ thank you hermano (brother) I love you so much.

"Okay so he said yes but Miguel has to keep me under watch "

"Yess!! Okay then let's go."

We were walking to her house and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going since I was on My phone and I felt my body crash into someone else's i looked up to see who it was and there he was my ex bestfriend the gang leader the guy everyone's scared of and the guy that every girl wants.

"Aye you needa watch where your going"

I rolled my eyes "and you need to not tell me what to do."

He looked at me like he was mad

"You need to watch your mouth ma wouldn't want anything bad happen to you."

And then he was gone. What ever happens to my bestfriend to the guy that I grew up with the guy who would never hurt others. I'm not gonna lie there are times that I miss him I miss the way we were we would always hang out and be together 24/7 but then we turned into strangers and that hurt the most...I just miss the old Jose.