Chapter 7

Continued from chapter 6.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there still trying to process everything Jose just told me.. I didn't know what to think I thought It was  a dream until I felt someone shaking me and I came back to reality.

"Que paso? (What happened) You just blanked out and look like you saw a ghost" Jose said

"nothing I was just thinking why are you really here tho Jose it's like 1 in the morning shouldn't you be home."

I told him while I was still thinking about what he said a couple minutes go like god camila let it go but for some reason I can't..

" nah ya sabes Camila ellos no me quieren mucho menos se van a preocupar por mi" (no you already know they don't love me nor care about me)

he said with his head down.. As much as I want to disagree with him I know it's true ever since we were little his parents never really payed attention to him his mom was always in el chisme (gossip) and his dad was always out drinking I remember I would always have to ask my dad for extra lunch money to make sure that Jose ate..

"I'm sorry.. But hey do you wanna come in and watch some movies with me the guys are out & it's too late for you too be out there"

I don't know what got into me why did I ask him why did I even care about him is it because I felt bad or maybe I just wanted to do something nice since he made sure I was okay the night of the party.
He smiled at me a smile I haven't seen in years.. A smile I used to love and miss a lot..

"Fr damn what happened to the attitude mila pero okay pues get some popcorn"

"The attitude mila only comes out when someone gets all pissy about me bumping in to them in the school hall"

"Is that right now?" He said smiling looking at me

"Yep that is right sir" i said laughing a bit

"Ah it's nice to know is my shy quiets nice mila is still in there somewhere"

"Okay then let me go get that popcorn"

I was so trying to change the topic hearing him say that did something to me I don't know why he thinks I'm still the same old me cause I'm not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okaay guys sorry for updating late but I'll try to do it more recently from now on☺️ hope you Guys enjoy!
{Camila at the top^^}