A Proper Greeting

Disclaimer: I own nothing, just the OC. Please support the official release.

The scene opens to show a dojo-like room and in it, the bodies of Nero (who was still wearing his armor) and Astronema are seen fighting each other. Each of them throws a series of blows against one another, each of them more aggressive than the last.

Astronema elbows him in the stomach before stepping back to deliver a roundhouse kick, a kick that Nero catches with his left hand.

"Ha!" Nero throws her to the side, but Astronema merely backflips and lands gracefully.

"Hahahahaha! That was awesome, Astronema!" Nero claps at the sight.

Astronema smirks and walks forward with. She sways her hips with every step. "You're no slouch yourself. You have incredible strength, but you have no technique. If you're not careful..." She places her hand on his chest and closes the distance between their faces... only for Astronema to trip him over before getting on top of him and throwing a punch, narrowly missing his head. "You may find yourself in a world of pain."

Before Nero can say anything, the intercom activates.

"Astronema. We have arrived." Ecliptor said.

Astronema stands up. "Training's over. Let's head to the control room." She walks towards the wall and grabs her scepter before heading towards the door. As she does, Nero can't help but stare at her ass wrapped in that tight black leather.

"Damn, she got a fine ass." Nero whispers to himself before standing up and leaving the dojo.

Dark Fortress Command Room

Nero walks into the Command Room where Astronema watches the shuttle detach from the Megaship and fly towards Earth.

'They're already left for Earth. Andros is gonna be in for a shock.' He turns his head to find none other than Elgar himself standing there with his weapon out.

"Hi!" Elgar waves at him.

Oh god.

"Astronema, can I ask you something?" Nero points his finger at Elgar. "Why exactly is he here? And why haven't you thrown him out of the airlock? (Elgar: Hey!)"

Astronema turns to me. "He is here on Dark Specter's orders."

"Yeah... but why though? This guy is one of Divatox's henchmen. He is as dumb as a plank of wood." Nero said. "For all you know, he could have been sent here to spy on you."

Elgar raises his sword. "I take offense to that!"

"Being called a spy or a plank of wood?"

Elgar scratches his bald head confused. "Dahhhh..."

Nero gestures at Elgar. "See!"

Astronema sighs and turns to Nero. "Look, I share the same sentiment but there's nothing I can do. Dark Specter's orders cannot be defied."

I look at Elgar who's stuffing his face with a turkey and peanut butter.

I turned to Astronema. "Can we just dump him out of the airlock, please?"

Astronema glares at me. "No."

"Fine." Nero grumbles and presses a few buttons on the control panel. "If you need me, I'll be down on Earth, terrorizing some rangers." With a flash of navy blue light, Nero is gone.

Elgar continues to munch his food. "Hey," he points a turkey leg at Astronema "where'd the purple guy go?"

Astronema masses her forehead. "I think I'm getting a migraine."