A Date and a Paradox

Disclaimer: I own nothing, just the OC. Please support the official release.

The asteroid belt, a literal belt made out of space debris that orbit the sun, with the occasional few drifting from their orbit and crashing on one of the nearby planets.

The scene focuses on a large asteroid in particular with a large opening as lights flash inside before it changes to show what is actually happening.

Inside the cave is the Astro Megaship with two of the rangers trying to repair the massive gash in its outer hull.

"Damn, this is worse than I thought." Carlos said.

"Yeah, it'll take days to repair it." Cassie activates her communicator. "Andros, how are things on your end?"

The scene switches to the control room with Andros under one of the terminals. "Depends. Do you wanna hear the bad news or the worse news?"

Cassie sighs. "Define worse."

Andros pushes himself out from underneath and stands up. He holds up a burned circuit board before tossing it into a pile. "Well, all of the main circuit boards are fried. Navigation is completely out and D.E.C.A. is on the fritz." Andros looks at the D.E.C.A. camera mumbling incomprehensible nonsense. "We will need to head to KO-35 for extensive repairs, but we can't do that because we don't have a ship."

"And we can't leave the Earth unprotected." Cassie said.

Andros sighs before he makes another call. "How are things on your end, Ashley?"

Ashley walks through the messy halls of the ship. "Megadecks 2 through 5 are done for. We won't be able to use the training room either. As for the engine-" A faint explosion goes off in the distance followed by a familiar "Ai Yi Yi Yi Yi!". "Believe me, you don't wanna know."

Andros sighs in defeat. "I thought so. Thanks, Ashley." He turns off his communicator and rubs his sweaty face. "What am I going to do?"

"I think the better question should be what can you not do?"

"!?" Andros bolts from the floor and sees a person standing in front of the controls. 

"Hello there!" The man said in a British accent

Andros raises his left arm to activate his morpher but is mortified to find that it wasn't there anymore.

"Now, now, there's no need for animosity. We are all friends here." The scientist smiles.

Andros stretches out his hand. "Give that back."

The scientist's smile thins. "You could have said please, but alright." He throws the morpher at Andros, who effortlessly catches it. "Now, you're going to tell-" But the moment he looks up, the man has vanished.

"Boy, this place has seen better days, hasn't it?" Andros' neck snaps to his right as he sees the man standing in front of the main monitor. "Have you thought about turning it into a museum?"