The Golden Ticket

Disclaimer: I own nothing, just the OC. Please support the official release.

Scene transition~

"THE POWER CHAMBER!?" Astronema exclaims

"Were you expecting somewhere else?" Nero asked nonchalantly.

"You should have told me this was your plan, at least." Astronema told him.

Nero ponders for a moment. "Okay, yes, maybe I should have told you. But c'mon, where else did you think I was going to take you? There aren't exactly many secret bases around here." 'At least not for another ten years.'

Elgar scratches his bald head. "Okay, I don't get it. Do you want me to blow it up or not?"

Nero glares at the idiot, releasing a small amount of Killer Intent. "If you touch one of these computers, I will slit you open from mouth to anus and wear you like a jacket. Am I clear?"

Elgar immediately cowers behind one of the Quantrons. "A-Aye sir!"

"Now then," Nero walks towards one the computer banks and begins to do... something. "If I can access the data banks, I should be able to find the location of the Power Chamber's Zord bay."

Astronema gives her ranger a perplexed look. "Do you even know what you're doing?"

"No idea, but my meddling should cause something to happen." Just then, the Viewing Globe activates, showing everyone a live image of the mountains. "Is that the Himalayas? Wow, Zordon really didn't want these found."

"While we are on this subject, could you explain exactly what we're looking for here? I thought all of the Zords were destroyed." Astronema said.

"Not really, no. Lord Zedd only destroyed the Thunder Zords, he was never able to destroy the Ninja Zords since they were summoned directly from the ranger's Power Coins. When he destroyed the Power Coins, he severed the ranger's link to their Ninja Zords and when the rangers of Aquitar left, they took the Shogunzords with them." Nero explains. "Now, when the Machine Empire invaded, Zordon used the Zeo Crystal to upgrade his rangers, making them more powerful than ever. King Mondo couldn't even land a scratch on them unless he used more underhanded tactics. One thing he was never able to do was destroy their Zords."

Astronema's eyes widened in realization. "You want to steal the Zeo Zords."

"Bingo. You get a gold star." Nero praised her. "Zordon never got rid of them, instead he put them in cold storage." Nero said. "I never understood why he did that. The Zeo powers were way better than the Turbo powers, especially since they grow stronger the more time passes."

Elgar slowly comes out of his hiding place. "But wait. I thought you needed a crystal thingamajig or something to get them to work."

Astronema clicks her tongue. "As much as I hate to admit it, but Elgar's right. We need the Zeo Crystal to power the Zords and we don't know where it is."