A Zeo Re:Awakening

Disclaimer: I own nothing, just the OC. Please support the official release.

"... and there. That's the last one." Nero says as he lays down the last piece.

We see Alpha 5's pieces laying out on the bio-bed like a freaky science experiment.

"You know, I get the feeling that Dark Specter does not like this robot." Nero remarks.

"Well he was Zordon's pet android. He would do more harm than good if he was left online." Astronema said.

Nero picks up a tiny, tiny piece of wire. "Yeah, but did they have to tear him apart to the point they unintentionally made the universe's biggest puzzle?"

Astronema throws a piece. "It'll take us decades to put him back together."

"Or a minute." Nero corrects her.

Astronema looks at Nero. "Are you saying you have a-"

"Yup!" Nero exclaims.

Astronema has a hand on her hip. "Do you have a form for everything?"

"I like to think so." Nero says before slamming the dial.

In Nero's place is a small Gremlin-like alien with four-fingered hands, three-toed feet, and a devil-like tail. He is small in stature, only about as big as a human head. His eyes have black pupils, his ears are spiked, his sharp teeth jut out of his mouth, and has a big nose. He also has a spike on his chin and one near each of his eyes. His skin is crimson-red and wears a black and white cap with dark blue goggles. He wears a blue, black, and white bodysuit with two black and blue gauntlets as well as a backpack. The Omni Ranger symbol is located on his right gauntlet.

 The Omni Ranger symbol is located on his right gauntlet

(I like this look better)

"JURY RIGG!" Nero exclaims, his voice sounds high-pitched and scratchy.

"Not... what I was expecting." Astronema remarked.

"Um... is he supposed to be tiny?" Elgar asked.

Juryrigg jumps on the bio-bed. "FIX! FIX! FIX!" The gremlin creature begins grabbing random parts and puts them together before moving to other pieces and putting those together as well.

It doesn't take long before the android's body is fully assembled, much to Astronema's shock and awe.

"Heheheh, and now, for my next trick!" Juryrigg slams the dial and now he's even smaller. He's a small, frog-like humanoid with gray skin and big green eyes. He wears a blue , white, and black chest plate attached to a bodysuit down to the thighs with blue and black gloves, as well as black strappings. The Omni Ranger symbol is located on his back.

 The Omni Ranger symbol is located on his back