Bio (Minor Spoilers)

Basic Info

Name: Y/n L/n

Birthday: B/d

Age: 18

Hair: H/c

Eyes: E/c

Blood Type: B/t

Species: Etherian/Human

Traits

Basic Appearance: Overall looks like you but pretty fit, with a slightly above average build, bolstering strength, speed, mobility and dexterity.

Outfit: you wear (SF/c) pants with dark gray boots and a (F/c) short-sleeved shirt and an ankle length, long sleeved dark gray trench coat with red outlines. You also have a belt that holds multiple knife pouches and hidden knife holders inside your trench coat and shoes. On your back is a short blade sheath to hold your short blade, there's also a second one inside your trench coat but upside down. You also have forearm guards that act as both shields and extra knife holders.

Personality: you're a pretty kind and friendly person. Able to make friends rather easily, but you know when to get serious. However, despite this, you can be rather cocky and ego driven, tho it's rarely a hindrance on your abilities. You can be rather show-offy. You rarely lose your cool or the smile on your face.

You do harbor minor amounts of killing intent that rarely show up. You rather not kill, but you know it'll have to happen at some point. However, you rather give people a chance to change, rather than end them then and there.

However, deep down, you harbor insecurities and have abandonment issues, steming from being abandoned by your parents. You go out of your way, to the point of putting yourself in danger, to protect everyone, cause you refuse to be left alone again. It's a deep-rooted trauma that even Adora and Catra don't know about.

You harbor romantic feelings for both Adora and Catra for a long time now, but you didn't want to confess because you didn't want to ruin your friendship with them, fearing being left alone again. Course, what you don't know is they feel the same towards you.

Extra: you carry a lot of knives, hidden through your clothes. You've added some lightweight plating to your clothes to provide extra protection, but not enough to hinder your movements.

Abilities and Power

Before Keyblade

When it comes to physical abilities, you're above average. You trained your body to not only be fast but also strong, while also being flexible enough to preform tricks and special moves. Your fighting style mainly revolves around bladed weapons, mainly your knifes. With these knives, you mastered the art of using them in close quarters combat and long range combat. With it being your primary and favorite weapon, you have many hidden throughout your body. You also carry a short blade for more heavy and swift attacks. It's made of reinforced medals, allowing it to take plenty of hits and still keep going. It also allows you to deflect and cut bullets with ease. Actually, this skill is the reason you had it made in the first place.

You primarily use something call dirty darts (think hollow Ichigo). It's where you would tie a wire around the bottom of your knife and use it as a mid-range weapon. With this, you're noted to be extremely deadly and dangerous. This is because your strength allows you to throw them extremely fast, but your body is also light and flexible enough to allow you to jump around and using them to swing around the battlefield. No matter how long the wire is or the battle, you seem to never lose control over them. Being able to spin and twirl around without worry, to the point where it's even been noted to be graceful. By spinning yourself or them, you can augment their speed and destructive capabilities.