Ch. 1 | Keyblade Awakening Arc | The Sword: Part 1

A/n: Alright everyone because of a suggestion of a fellow writer I'm doing something new. I will be posting the bio, info, harem list (if any), any other bits of information and the first chapter of various stories I'm working on. I have no schedule, so until I do, updates will be sporadic. For some it could be a week, for others a couple of weeks, but also sometimes a few a week. I would also like to add some stories might receive more updates than others, depending on my mood, if I'm getting into it, or ideas for that series. So these first few bits of information and chapters are to give you a taste of what's to come. This message will be only on the first chapter of each new story. Hope you enjoy this testing phase I'm doing and the stories I write. Don't worry, no story will be abandoned, regardless of how many I make. If anything, maybe temporary hiatus.

* Now onto the story, shall we.

The Fright Zone

[Flashback]

It's a beautiful sun set, overlooking a beautiful mountain range. The bright orange light illuminates the mountains landscape as if it were a painting. On one of these mountains, we can see 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy, whose sitting between them. The boy and girl with dirty blonde hair appear human, well Etherian in this case, and the other has cat like features. They were at aw of the sun set in front of them, do to being trapped inside for most of their lives.

Etherian Girl: "I wish we could stay like this forever."

Cat Girl: "yeah, me too."

Etherian Boy: "same here............." the boy looks at his hands, then the 2 girls, "hey, girls."

Both: they both look at him, "mm?"

Etherian Boy: "let's make a promise."

Both: they tilt their heads, "a promise?"

Etherian Boy: "no matter what happens or what we go through-" he then grabs their hands, making them blush a little, "that we'll always be by each other's side. To help each other and to protect each other." causing the 2 girls to look at each other and smile, they then look at the boy and nod.

Etherian Girl: "yeah, no matter what we face-"

Cat Girl: "no matter what challenge, we come across-"

Both: "We'll be by each other's side..... forever.......

.

ever-

.

.

ever-

.

.

.

ever."

As these final words echo throughout the air, as if to tell the world of their solemn vow, the camera begins to shift to view the beautiful sun set until it flashes in a bright blinding orange light.

[End of Flashback]

[Present day]