Ch. 4 | Keyblade Awakening Arc | The Sword: Part 4

She-Ra is Reborn

As the bright white light fades, we see as the warrior princess with long flowing blonde hair standing before the large bug like creature. The creature stops its attack and sees Adora's new form. Upon seeing her, It takes a few steps back and bows before her.

 Upon seeing her, It takes a few steps back and bows before her

Bow: unable to take his eyes off her, "glimmer?"

Glimmer: "yeah, I see her too."

Bow: "Horde spies?"

Catra: "not a spy, but yeah, I see her."

Y/n: "same here."

Bow: "okay, just wanted to make sure I wasn't going nuts."

Y/n: "you weren't before?"

Bow: "ok, rude."

Back to Adora, we see as she looks confused. She looks around and notices the sword in her hand, but that's not the only thing she notices-

Adora: "HAAAA, WHY IS MY HAIR SO LONG AND BLONDE?! WHAT'S WITH THIS DRESS?! AND WHY IS THE MONSTER THING NOT ATTACKING?!"

Y/n: "understandable reaction." causing the others to nod in agreement.

As Adora begins to panic, she begins to fumble the sword and falls on her ass, causing her to transform back into her usual self. Seeing this opening, Glimmer teleports in front of her and tries to grab the sword, but Adora was quick enough to grab it too, as now the 2 are in a tog of war with the sword. This causes the trio of Bow, Catra and Y/n to sigh.

Glimmer: grunts, "stay where you are!"

Adora: "what in the hell did you do to me?!"

Glimmer: "what are you talking about? 'I' didn't do anything to you?!"

Adora: "well, 'I' didn't know being a princess was contagious!"

Catra & Y/n: "that doesn't make sense, Adora."

Adora: "quite!"

Bow: "ok now, everyone, just caaalm down. Wanna tell us how you did that?

Adora: "I didn't do anything. All I did was pick up this sword and then, whoosh, I'm in a tiara!"

Glimmer: "I don't care how she did it. We just need to make sure she never does it again!"

Y/n: sighs, "this is getting so stupid."

Catra: "no kidding. They do realize they're out numbered, right?"

Y/n: "clearly not."

Catra: "sooooo why aren't you stepping in?"

Y/n: "cause it's entertaining."