Ch. 2 | Keyblade Awakening Arc | The Sword: Part 2

The Keyblade

Y/n: begins to look around, "w-where am I?"

Voice: "so much to do, so little time..... take your time, don't be afraid. The door is still shut."

Y/n: "huh? I'm not afraid, and who said that? Show yourself!"

Voice: "now, move about. Can you do it?"

Y/n: "what kind of stupid question is that? Of course i ca-" he takes a single stop but wobbles a bit, "woah. The hell. The air and gravity in this place seems...... off."

* A/n: "yeah, my excuse for how it seems Sora floats a bit sometimes, like he's light as a feather. Is that an ability of the Keyblade or is it a game mechanic?"

Voice: "power sleeps within you-

if you give it form-

it will give you strength-

now take it and accept its gift to you."

Y/n: "huh? What are you talking about? Huh?"

In front of the boy, appeared a strange key shaped sword with a strange handle guard and a chain at the bottom.

* yep, you're getting the basic one......... for now.

Y/n: "what a strange looking sword. It doesn't look like it can cut a damn thing, but whatever. It's all a dream..... right?"

He then slowly reaches out to the sword and grabs hold of it. As soon as he grabbed it, he felt a surge of power coursing through his veins as he gets coated in light, but it soon fades, as if his body was absorbing it.

Y/n: "woah, this feels........ amazing. Like I can do anything. I've never felt this before, but why does it feel...... right?"

Voice: "this mighty weapon has chosen you, to be its wielder. Now protect others and yourself, use it to defeat the darkness. There will be times when you have to fight. You must keep your light burning bright and strong."

Y/n: "ok, mysterious voice in the sky. You better start making some god damn sense, otherwise...... huh?"

Suddenly, multiple small dark creatures with glowing yellow eyes came out from the ground.