Chapter 1-1 : Awake From Your Frozen Prison

Third POV

Ever since the accident that ended all the scientist and after that no one survived that explosion, but there was one human that survived the explosion but he was frozen inside a cryo pod. Years later it was all covered in lots of snow, in an underground bunker the halls were empty, some of the lights were still functional, but the power was out completely.
------------------------------------------------------
But in one room there was a computer that still had power with a skeleton in front of it, as the wind was strong enough to open the window the skeleton head fell off the body and landed on the power button. It only took a few seconds but the power was coming back as the other computers were powering on, as power was back as machinery was heard in the background, as the cyro pod slowly opened.

 It only took a few seconds but the power was coming back as the other computers were powering on, as power was back as machinery was heard in the background, as the cyro pod slowly opened

And breeze of the ice was released there was someone inside, and that person was, You.
------------------------------------------------------
Y/N POV

As the ice was slowly melting before I fell out and was free from my froze prison.

Y/N : ugh.

As you try to stand up but you legs were still asleep, but you saw a chair and as craw to it and move the skeleton and sat on the chair.

Y/N : geez, that was super uncomfortable to where my back is still freezing and my neck is sour, they could of at least gave me a pillow and a blanket. ( sigh ) maybe I'll wait till my legs are fully awake, then I'll see what happened here.

As you were waiting for many unknown hours while looking at some information on the computer you felt your body was fully awake, as I step on the floor.

Y/N : whoa, why is the floor so c-c-cold, I need to find something to keep myself warm.

As you open the door to the hallway you were shocked to see to the hallway was almost destroyed.

Y/N : what happened here?

As you were walking down the hallway you saw there was nothing but skeleton's on the chairs and floor papers everywhere shattered projects and some lights were still functional, as you heard something fell on the floor.

Y/N : huh, what was that?

As you went and see where that noise came from, you saw the door fell on the floor and that was the door to the storage utility.

Y/N : hm, I hope I could find something to keep myself warm in here.

As you went to the storage utility room you were looking around to see if you could anything but no luck, all you saw was broken glass papers and more skeleton's.

Y/N : ( sigh ), just my luck, nothing.

As you sat down on a chair before you open a door revealing one bag that survived.

Y/N : hm, what could be in here?

As you open the bag you were surprised what you found, and there was something beside it.