Chapter 1-3 : An Unusual Worker Drone

Y/N POV

As I was struggling to walk in the extremely cold snow storm after what happened with the other worker drones, As I stayed hidden in the other side of the ruined city.

Y/N : ( breathing ), huh?

As you took a peek through the corner and saw the three Drone's who murdered the Worker Drones were gone.

Y/N : ( sigh ).

As you lean back on the wall before slowly sliding on a cold snow covered mattress. When you fold your arms before one tear shed down your face.

Y/N : ( sniff ), why, just why, why is this all happening, ( sniff ). it was all going great until those three showed up, but now ( sniff ). I'm nothing.

As you sit and cry while the cold snow was breezing by, as you slowly look at the wind up music box and wind it up as the music box was dying.

Y/N : hm, ( sniff ), looks like the music box is going haywire. gonna need to find some parts to fix this..

As you got up and look around to see no Worker Drone was around, as you exit the empty alley and look around for something. as you were walking through the snow and saw more skeletons around.

Y/N : heh, you've should of made a better choice than accepting death my friend, but now you are with the others, ( sniff ).

As you placed you hand on one of the skeletons as it fell on the ground and breaks. as you continue to find parts as you saw something on the ground.

Y/N : huh? What's this?

As you dig through the snow and was shocked to see what you found.

Ak plastic rifle

Double plastic blaster's

Y/N : Wow, who left these here?

As you picked them up and take a look at them while dusting the snow off.

Y/N : these might definitely come in handy, seems like I couldn't save the others because I wasn't armed. But now I am, let's if I could find some parts to power these too?