Chapter 1-6 : A Little Meeting

Serial Designation J POV

As I was wondering through the snow after I killed another worker drone and walked back to the pod

J : ( sigh ), another day with these two.

As she remembered the footprints that you and Uzi left behind, as flew back and landed on a pile of dead worker Drones.

J : I may have to alert V and that useless imbecile N about this, I didn't realize that there was one human left.

As she got up and was walking to the pod while she was crushing a worker drone head.

Serial Designation V POV

As I was sitting on the chair while blowing bubbles while watching N drawing on a piece of paper ( again ).

N : what do you think V.

As she was looking at the drawing that N drew, she turned away while blowing bubbles.

V : ( sigh ), it's alright, just like others.

As she was mentioning a little pile of drawings that N drew before, as she placed it with the others and looked through the window.

V ( mind ) : ( sigh ) N, you may be cute but your stupid, I just wish i had some time alone with him to tell him.

J : ok guys, there's seems to be a problem on our hands.

N : besides the doors that are blocking are path to the worker drones.

J : ( sigh ), no N, but at least you got question Right sometimes.

V : that we're low on oil and need to drink it before we're all going to overheat.

J : closer but no, but seriously, anything.

As N and V were sitting there while being silent cause they didn't know what was the meeting was about.

J ( mind ) : ( sigh ), Idiots.

As J showed N and V a picture of the footprints from earlier.

J : there was a worker drone outside of the doors the other day, along with something else.

V : wait! You saw a worker drone outside of the doors, darn it, I wish I was there.

N : V! Could you please let J continue her speech.

J : ( sigh ), thank you N, At least SOMEONE knows to be cautious during these important meetings.

V : whatever.

As she was blowing her bubbles as I sign and just showed them the footage of what happened, as V and N were looking at it.

J : There was an actual human with that worker dronem

As V and N were shocked to hear that as V stopped blowing her bubbles.

V : d-did you just say?

N : an actual human, I thought they were all gone years ago?

J : my thoughts exactly N, it seems like this one was a lot smarter than the others, have any of you seen this human before.

As V and N were thinking until N realized what J mentioned as he was standing up.

N : well, after you and V were killing the worker drones when we arrived as I saw the human ran off, I've tried finding him but he ran off too far, but did find the item where he came from.

J / V : Really / Seriously?!

As he showed J and V a picture of the cyro pod, the item that you first came from.