Chapter 1-2 : The Backstory and Future Now

Y/N POV

As I was standing on top of the hill still looking at the sky. Wonder how long I've been in the frozen prison.

Y/N : how long was I in that frozen prison for ?

Drone : 4-42 Years.

Y/N : huh?

As you turned around and saw the robot was slowly following you with his one arm and was still functional.

Drone : it's been about 42 years since all humans were gone.

Y/N : really.

As you got the robot up and placed him on snow softly, as you look at the Drone Robot.

Y/N : so it's been 42 years since I was in my frozen prison.

Drone : yep, 42 to be exact, while you were in your prison us drones learn what you humans usually do after that big explosion.

Y/N : really.

Drone Robot : yes, us drones didn't really had that much experience before, when we were first built we were always working with the company of our interstellar parent company.

As you remembered the name of the company you used to work for.

Y/N : ( gasp )! Jc Jenson in Space!

Drone : exactly, ( glitching sound ), my friend, human like you always mistreated us in the name of Windex like robotic slaves, but it's not really revolted and ended all humans.

Y/N : so how did the- ( gasp )!

As you started to remember the one horrible disaster I couldn't be fixed back at the lab one time.
------------------------------------------------------
Flashback

As you were in another room with the cyro pod ready, as you exit the room and saw several scientists and workers running around.

Y/N : What's going on?

Worker : Y/N, We're all doomed!

Y/N : Doomed, Why?

Scientist : The Planet's core is Collapsing, and soon all of us will be dead.

Y/N : is there any way to fix this.

Scientist : No, unfortunately we couldn't do anything to fix this problem, the only thing we can do now is, just accept our death.

Y/N : JUST ACCEPT OUR DEATH, ARE YOU SERIOUS.

Worker : Y/N, it's the only way, we can't just go through the cold and new ice age if we survived this.

Y/N : and what if we do survive this.

Scientist : then there will be nothing left
Y/N, it's best for all of us to accept death.

Y/N : ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, IS ANYONE GOING TO TRY AND SURVIVE THIS.

Everyone : NO.

Y/N : Fine Then, have fun dying then.

As you ran off to the room you were in earlier as the people continue to run around, as you used your ID card to open the steel door. as you open the cyro pod while looking back the people running around in the hallway.

Y/N : Fine, if those idiots want to die, then fine by me, they are not my problem anymore.

As you step and lay down in the cyro pod, as you finished programming it before you closed the top.

Y/N : I hope I can survive this, if so, please let find someone or something that could understand Me, and love me for who I am.

As you fell asleep in the cyro pod as it begins to put you in a deep sleep, as a big blast came through the planet, since then no one survived, well, except for you.