Chapter 1-4 : A Memory

Uzi POV

As Y/N and I were still struggling to walk in the cold snow Strom, as I look at Y/N who was still holding my hand, As He stopped and look at the sky, as I suddenly stopped and looked at him.

Uzi : Y/N.

Y/N : Uzi, do you know where your place is?

Uzi : I'm sure Y/N, it's just through this snow storm.

Y/N : how much longer, because I might die out here if I freeze.

As Uzi gently hold both of your cheeks and look at you while you look at her.

Uzi : Y/N, I know humans like you can't stay in the freezing cold for long. But please stay with me, Your the only person and only human that I can rely on.

Y/N : ( coughing ), alright, I'll try and stay alive.

Uzi : thanks.

Y/N : you're ( cough ). welcome.

As you and Uzi continue walking for many unknown hours. That is until Uzi saw something in the far distance.

Uzi : ( gasp ), there it is!

Y/N : are we ( cough ), here?

Uzi : Yes.

As she looked at you while you were still coughing. She put her hand on yours.

Uzi : don't worry Y/N. I'll get you warm enough to where you can get better.

Y/N : thank ( cough ). you.

Uzi : your welcome.

As Uzi helped you up and slowly walk to the light. You two gotten near the light to see a huge metal door in front of you two.

Y/N : huh? You worker drone made these big doors.

Uzi : well yeah, these doors are able to keep the murder drones out and away from the others.

Y/N : wow, then who made these doors.

Uzi : you'll see.

As Uzi Walked in front of the big metal door and knocked on it.

??? : Who is it.

Uzi : ( sigh ), it's Me you guys, Uzi.

??? : Uzi who?

Uzi : ( deep breath ), Uzi Doorman.

??? : Oh, ( chuckle ), sorry Uzi, I'll open the door for you.

As the Huge metal door slowly opened as you and Uzi saw who was in front of.

??? : Glad to see your ok, Sweetheart.

Uzi : dad, I'm fine.

??? : I know Uzi, I'm just worried about yo- who is this.

As you saw the Worker Drone has a pair of snow goggles on his head along with a blue and black snow jacket, he also has a mustache on his face.