PROLOGUE

Long ago, ancient scientists from the past conducted experiments combining different living species into new successful breeds. They found new genetic knowledge to mankind. The combinations bring diversity into the food chain and brought benefits to the human race.

They developed all kind of miracles and supernatural abilities that one couldn't even possibly imagine. From a simple trait called camouflaging to extreme abilities. Some could soar high in the sky and at the same time, adapt to marine life. Some of it, growing up to pounds and large sizes have been a mode of transportation for human beings. Some, could live in extreme condition with few necessities. These scientist were worshipped for their intelligence. But one day, seeing these abilities, a man thought he could change the way humans interact. He was envious and decided to reconstruct and modify the human DNA. He conducted various researches, experiments on the human body with  unknown creatures and sacrificed many test subjects.

Then, all of that went wrong when few of the subjects reacted aggressively. A man-made sickness known to eat up the human brain due to mutations in the brain and a parasite. The subject broke free, escaped and crave the desire to kill and eat human flesh. By then, it multiplied and create a large population. The government failed to control the situation. The situation was thought impossible to mankind.

Now we know, alternating human dna can bring damage and change a human life, it is forbidden, forgotten and never should be talk about it again. Until to date, we have little knowledge about these monsters and of its existence.

We called it Mutants.

However, little did they know, somebody in the ancestry line had design the human body such that they can handle these abilities. Legend says someday the havoc will reappear according to time. These people possess unknown powers.

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Its my first seokyu fanfiction or story. It's actually open to all readers. I wanted people to visualise the characters so i placed names in the cover to let people know.

I'll be posting a new chapter every week so please do look forward to it!

NOTE: Characters may not be similar compared to real life.

PLOT AND STORY BY ME. Anything similar is purely coincidental. Characters by Sm entertaintment itself.

Happy reading!