1. Welcoming the Newcomer

3RD PERSON POV

Italics are used if they're speaking in any way other than talking.

Y/N: *sigh* The quiet life's fun....

TRIPLE KILL

He casually kills 3 people on PUBG, shredding through the squad with his M249 before sniping two from afar.

Y/N: Alright.....ONE MORE GUY!

Avenger: BEAT HIS ASS!

Yo-yo: AVENGE US BROTHER!

#1 HERO: DAMN IT! IF YOU DIE ON US WE'LL FUCKING WHOOP YOUR ASS!

His teammates cheered him on as his avatar crawls forward, waiting for any indication of his enemy. He could feel the sweat dripping off his face, his hands gripping his mouse and keyboard as he prepares himself.

Y/N: 360 NO SCOPE!

*BANG*

VICTORY

By some stroke of luck, he shoots randomly behind him, killing the last person who was sneaking up from behind. His chat explodes in applause from his teammates as he puts his headphone down.

Avenger: LET'S GO!

Yo-yo: FUCK YES!

#1 HERO: Alright that's our last game together! See y'all later!

Everyone says goodbye to each other as Y/M exits out of the app before turning off his computer and monitor. Getting up, he stretches his arms before heading out the door and walking downstairs to the kitchen.

Y/N: Hmmm....a got a $30,000 smash tourament to go to soon, a $20,000 PUBG tourament to attend 2 days later.....got a hang out, training my body....

He takes a ham sandwich from his fridge, chewing into it as he walks over to the TV, turning it on before sitting on the couch.

Y/N: I'm a fucking gamer and overpowered fighter...*sigh* I crossed so many things off my bucket list cause of my speed force but.....even after a few years I haven't had a girlfriend. Hah...how do I get-

*RING

He gets up as the doorbell rings, walking over to the door and removing the lock before opening it.

Y/N: Oh......who are you?

who are you?