40. Extra Friends

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: Mmmmm~

Y/N was cooking some breakfast just for himself since he had to do something and didn't have time to eat with some of the princesses watching

Prim: Woah.....you're good.

Y/N: I learned how to cook since I was 4.

Celestine: Your parents must've taught you well, right?

Y/N: Easy for you to say. My parents never gave a shit about me. I had to learn how to cook, get money, supplies, and do things by myself at a young age. Mei's parents are my real parents, not that sorry excuse of a family.

Claudia: Oh.....

Y/N: But it's all well I guess.

*SWALLOW*

His mouth extends as he puts his food down onto a big plate before swallowing it all in a second.

Y/N: Ah that hits the spot~

*RING*

Luu Luu: What are video games.....

The princesses went to the living room as Y/N runs over to the front door and opens it.

Y/N: Ihwa?

Rachel: Woah

Rachel: Woah.....this is your friend?

Y/N encounters 5 people at the doorway, recognizing Ihwa as they wave at each other.

Ihwa: I want food.

Y/N grabs a big sandwich before throwing it at Ihwa as she devours it all in seconds.

Y/N: So you're my friend's coworkers or something? Or friends?

Engen: Coworkers.

Y/N: So what brings you here to my world?

Engen: We have questions about that fight you had....in our world.

Y/N: That? Some god threatened to destroy my world and killed my girlfriend and her parents and had their souls sealed in a sphere. I had to fight him with just one hand though I managed.