41. Two Revys?!

3RD PERSON POV

Benny:....Revy is it me or is that your secret younger sis or something?

Revy2:.........

Revy: Uh.....I want that.

???: 'Kay that'll be $23.80 total!

Y/N pays for the meal before devouring his portion in seconds while Revy eats hers. They sat down, Y/N pulling a big ass TV and a computer before turning on Wi-Fi from a portal and they grabbed separate controllers.

Revy: Alright let's play. I know it's been like.......1-214 in terms of our record BUT I'LL BEAT YOU THIS- wait.....Ah.

Y/N: Yeah we're playing tournament out here while waiting for your alternate, older self.

Revy: 'Kay....so it's my turn first.

She goes into the bracket chat, looking for her opponent and typing into the computer before entering the room as she plays. Y/N however could feel the breath of 4 people on his neck though he pays no attention and watches attentively.

Revy:......Well that was easy. Alright your turn.

Y/N: I'm seeded 12th place here cause I only entered like one single tournament and never played Wi-Fi tournaments....alright that changes. I got plenty of time to enter offline tournaments for the championship for HOLY- $2,200,000 MILLION- alright I'm grinding the shit out of this then.

He obliterates his opponent and puts in the info before giving the controller back to Revy.

Revy2: Damn you're good.

Revy: Thanks......wait what-

Dutch: So care to explain what you meant by alternate self?

Y/N: I just went here to this universe cause Revy wanted to see an alternate version of herself for fun. We couldn't find you anywhere so we entered a game tournament to pass time though it seems you're already here.

Revy2: So other me.....what's this guy's relation to you?

Revy: Big brother. He ain't my biological brother but.....he's a better caretaker than my fucking father will ever be.

Revy2: Did your father Um....

Revy: Insulted me, hit me with beer bottles, get fucking drunk with all the abuse and stuff yeah. He's dead now though......you ok?

Revy2: Just some things I'd rather forget.

Revy: And there's the issue with my previous caretaker who Y/N killed.

Revy2: Who?

Revy: Some ass named Caleb. 'Kay I won Y/N get ready.

Y/N switches to his bracket account, making a room for him and his opponent while everyone watches.