45. I'm Winning Tonight

"I was distracted." Tommen grumbled "You let him beat you, I needed my best man down there." 

"You let the bear win." Thorin remarked seriously. 

"I didnt let the bear win." Tommen corrected looking down at Thorin. "Tell him." Taelon chuckled as he massaged Rhae's shoulders. "Tell him... actually yes." Tommen agreed. "The bear was having a bad day and needed a win." Tommen remarked. 

"You lost." Thorin reminded him. 

"So did your father. Be disappointed in him." Tommen instructed, pointing a finger at Taelon. "Dont give me that, I'm a little killer face, discipline Taelon." 

"Mama is going to do that." Thorin corrected. 

"Do what?" Tommen looked to Rhae and Taelon. 

"I'm winning tonight." Taelon offered with a grin. 

"Oh, you lose and you get to f-"

"Tommen." Rhae warned. 

"Fffff-futterwacken." TOmmen offered. "WIth your wife and I get Thorin looking like he wants to string me up and teach me a lesson." 

"I like that look of fear in your eyes." Thorin declared as he grabbed Tommen's hand pulling him along.

"TAELON!" Tommen croaked out. "I dont like how he said that!" 

"Close the door." Rhae instructed behind them before reaching around for Taelon. She grabbed his shirt pulling him to her. She pulled at his belt throwing it aside and he chuckled into her as she tugged at his pants. "Get this off." Rhae demanded as he ripped open her dress. Legs wrapped around him possessively as he pulled off his shirt. 

"Were you this frisky for Thorin's pregnancy?" Taelon questioned curiously as she bit at his chest.

"A bit." She admitted.  

He covered her, his long silver hair tickling her skin. Eyes of violet bore into hers. She looked to him through a heavy breath of want and need and desire. His eyes heated with his arousal and she smiled. He sucked at her throat, biting and teasing her with his tongue.

"What did you do to satisfy this?" Taelon pondered as his hands kneaded her breasts, pinching her nipples into tight peaks of red. From one to the other he suckled at her nipples. Crying out into the chamber, the pain became pleasure. She grew weak with her longing, needing him inside her. Her hips bucked upward, signaling her need.

"I'm an independent woman." Rhae reminded him through short breaths. "But now I have you, to fulfil my every desire." she offered as he kissed her again. 

"Oh, i'm quite happy to help.'' Taelon agreed as her hand wrapped around his cock pumping it in her hand. He groaned into her before his hand snaked between her legs, she purred into him as he plunged inside her, his hard cock touched the end of her cunt. The slamming sensation pulled at her clit, building the ecstasy once more. His feverish drive inside her lifted her hips from the bed, stoking the fire in his eyes. A feral wail erupted from her mouth as the cock slamming inside her stilled, it's hot cum pouring inside her.

He pulled his cock out, kissing down her stomach, fingers still circling her clit before he lapped at their mingled juices. His tongue rolled over the folds of her cunt and to her thighs, consuming every drop of their bliss. Her hips arched into him as his mouth claimed her core. 

"More." She rasped breathlessly as she reached for him pulling him back to her. 

She wrapped her arms around him, melting into his flesh. He lowered his head, slipping his tongue inside her mouth, gently probing the soft inside. His teeth raked her tongue, if Rhae didnt know any better she would think they were trying to devour each other, maybe he was, she loved every moment of it. He drew back and gently lifted her, turning her over and bringing her ass to him.

His hand caressed her ass, moving lower to touch her cunt. Hot steam seared her cunt lips as his fingers worked their way inside. Her hole dripped with her creamy honey, begging for his entry. He spread her ass and kissed her tight opening, darting his tongue in and out of her hole. Moving his hand to her clit, he spread her juices to the swollen nub, rubbing it with hard measured strokes.

Hard flesh poked at her asshole, then slid through her cunt lips. Slathered in her juices, his steel rod mounted her ass, pushing inward. Her tense walls gripped his cock, milking its hardness, begging for more. He watched her breasts bounce in the mirror with each thrust. His fingers kneaded her clit as his cock drove harder and deeper, sending them both to the place they needed to be. When her orgasm came she lurched backward onto his cock, her slick wetness drizzling over his hand. 

His body fell atop hers, both collapsing to the surface of the bed, their orgasm continuing to drain them. With his mouth on her he kissed her gently, a hand roaming over her stomach. 

He couldnt wait for this child to be born. But he was quite enjoying every moment leading up to it was well.