January 17, 2023

Oh lord today was the absolute worst. So to start I had a 2 hour delay that I didn't know about so my mom rushed me and my sister's to school to learn that there was a 2 hour delay. So we go back home and I went back to bed just to be woken up 3 hours later and school had already started. My mom told me and my sister's we could stay home. So I suppose that was good. When it was time for me to go to work. My mom had to leave to go do important errands. she left me without warning and so me and my sister's were home alone and I had to be at work in 15 minutes. I'm 16 and my younger sisters are 14 and 13. They can't be trusted alone since the last time they were home alone they brought their boyfriends over. Boy was my mom pissed. She gave them an hour lecture on having boys over unsupervised by me or her. So anyways I send them to their friends house and by then I was about 20 some minutes late for work. So I rush to work and sure enough my boss isn't happy. The day goes on and this particular customer decided to be a Karen since I got her drink 'wrong'. She wanted pink drink with no sugar. When I gave it to her and drank some she came back to me and asked me why her drink was sweet. I said that it's not supposed to be sweet. So she demanded a remake. I remade the drink and gave that to her and she said it still had sugar in it. I said "There's no sugar in it." the woman scolded me for being a bad person for purposely putting sugar in the drink when she said she wanted none. She asked for my boss and so I brought my boss to her and she went off. She kept saying that I should be fired for putting sugar in her drink on purpose. So my boss made me make another as he watched me. I finished and gave her the third drink. She sipped it and said it still had sugar and threw the drink at me. My boss called the police and she was dragged outside kicking and screaming. I was told I could go home and rest. So I went home showered and told my mom what happened she was upset about that. After dinner I was in my room on my phone watching YouTube when I'm called downstairs. I go downstairs and my mom questioned me why there was glass all over her bathroom floor. I told her I didn't know and I wasn't in there as of that day. I went back to room and just laid there. So yeah that's my bad day.