January 24, 2023

Today has been weird. Mostly because my mom's bathroom mirror shatter. There was nothing around it at all and nothing would if hit it. Yet my mom wasn't home nor were my sisters. Another thing that is normal for me is hearing my name being called repeatedly by my mom or so I think. When I went to go see my mom I realize she's not home yet. I shrug it off as my schizophrenia acting up. After that, that's when I heard the glass shatter. I freak out and I thought someone was breaking in so I ran to my mom's room to hide. I see the bathroom door open and all the glass on the floor. When my mom got home with my sister's I tell her she's quite upset at that. So later I'm laying in bed cuddled up while watching YouTube. I hear my 13 year old sister Skylar yell down "Yeah?" I didn't much of it until she said "What mom?" And our mom replied "I didn't say anything." I was shocked. Skylar doesn't have schizophrenia or anything similar to it that we know of. After that I go downstairs for dinner and I ask what that was about. Sky said "Mom kept calling me." Our mom said "I wasn't calling you at all in fact I wasn't even talking." I decided to tell them what happened to me earlier. To no surprise my mom asked me if I've taken my medication lately. I haven't since I didn't want to take them because I already take enough medications and yet I haven't taken any of that in while either but I was forced to take them tonight. After I took my pills and ate dinner I video called my friend Blair to see what she's up to and told her what happened she was surprised and yet understanding. So we talked for hours and after hours I decided to get off and rest before laying down for the night. Anyways that was my day today bye.