7

Jisoo

On Sunday at 7 in the morning, I dragged my mattress to the living room.

One of the top iconic photos for couples was waking up to a beautiful view. Well, the floor-to-ceiling window in the living room had the most gorgeous jacaranda tree. It stretched across the communal backyard, and this particular windy morning, it was raining purple petals!

The day was packed back-to-back with photoshoots, which I'd planned according to the trend graphs and content charts on my bedroom wall. Or as Lisa liked to call it: Jisoo's lunatic murder conspiracy board.

I had bronzed my body to look sun-kissed, fixed my phone on a tripod, arranged a breakfast-in-bed, and tucked the white sheets under my armpits to give the illusion of being naked (in reality, I was in a white tube top and pajama shorts).

Lisa was twenty minutes late. Then she finally moseyed in, her electrocuted hair a lopsided bird's nest, and squinted her eyes open.

"Why the hell do you look like a shiny cheese puff?"

"WHAT?" I looked at my chest where i putted orange /yellow glitter so i it would look more like a golden hour. "Is it really that bad?"

"You look like you rolled yourself in a bag of Doritos. No. You look like Donald Trump. No, wait." Still squinting, she tilted her head and snapped her fingers with satisfied finality. "You look like you work for Willy Wonka."

"I look like an Oompa-Loompa?!"

"A sexy Oompa-Loompa, if that helps." She smirked and pulled her track jacket's zipper.

Oh my goodness, she had just sports bra underneath. It uh, adjusted the breakfast tray which needed... no adjusting.

"Alright, what are we doing first?" She groaned, making her way down on the mattress.

"Um, I was thinking cuddling." I rotated the cereal bowl.

Okay, look at her. LOOK AT HER, dumb ass, this was your idea.

Lisa was picking an eye booger, then yawned
with her mouth as big as possible. "Yeah, okay."

"Oh! Can we look at the poses I sent you? My phone is taking pictures every three seconds, so we don't have to worry. Let's just try to mimic what's online."

"Sure." She entered her passcode right in front of me like she didn't care that I could see it. She had a mean puffy face as she scrolled through our messages. "This picture?"

"Yup, perfect." I hardly even looked, I don't know why I asked to see it.

Act casual, come on. "Okay, let's do it. On your back, please."

Her chuckle held awkwardness as she lied on her back and folded one arm behind her back.

"This is normal, this is totally normal stuff..." I sang to myself as I covered her track pants with the sheets. "See, now you look naked like me."

"Awesome..."

"Here I go, lying on your chest..."

"Do you have to narrate everything?"

"Cuddling your chest as we speak. There goes my leg-oop, too high. Too low. Okay. Uh-huh. I'm like a koala bear, huh? Hold on."

Lisa cleared her throat and coughed as I tried to settle in. She had such a stiff chest, it was like sleeping on a wooden board. I climbed a little higher until my head was under her chin and rested my cheek on a soft spot by her armpit( which was probably her boob lol).