Kai backstory

(here the backstory of Kai and he from halo, also his friend is Master chief. So let's get his story  and this is his pov. I also forgot... this take place in halo 2)

i was the first teen to be a Spartan because i was a faster learner than anyone, i was training in the training room for a while. When I was done training, i heard someone call my name so I turned to see Master chief there. 

Master chief... i didn't know you were coming here i said, Kai,it's fine and you can still call me John said Master chief. i know, it is a force of habit and what brings you here John i said, well you see... i ask you to join on a mission with me said Master chief.

why do you want me to join you i asked, why not and it would be nice for my friend to go with me said Master chief. then we heard pda turn on and we heard Terrence Hood voice, Master chief come to the bridge said Terrence Hood.

come on Kai said Master chief, you know Terrence Hood doesn't like me at all i said. don't worry about it said Master chief as i follow him to the bridge,(time skip) i was waiting for John get back from the bridge.

well, what we got here said a ransom Spartan with two more Spartans, what you guys want I ask. oh nothing but you only here because of Master chief said ransom guy, here is one thing... He helped me because no one want to help me i said.

then we heard the pda turn on, the covenant here... battle stations said one of the Commander. let go said the ransom Spartan as the other two Spartan follow him, whatever i said as i take a Battle rifle and head through the hallway.

as i ran through the hallway and saw some Elites and Grunts, i started to fire at them and they started to fire at me. i took out the Grunts, as the Elites still firing so i pick up a Grunts body and throw it at them.

the two Elites got hit by the body and the other Elites look at them, i take him and the other out on the ground. i hope John alright i said, as i head to the next room, i saw a soldier held by her neck by an Elites.

i walk up behind the Elites and crack his head, hey... You're alright i ask the soldier. Kai... thank you said the soldier as I helped the soldier up, your welcome and let find any more Elites and Grunts i said as we both head to next room.

 as we headed to the next room, it took us about 30 minutes and i heard Sammy(the soldier name, i have saved) asked me something. Why did you save me said Sammy, you see... it the right thing to do i said.

but the other soldiers told me said Sammy as I stopped her, Don't believe everyone said about me i said as we heard an airlock open up. was that the airlock i said as we both saw Master chief hold on a covenant bomb and head to a covenant ship.

you got be kidding me i said as we head for the hangar and got on a Vulture in time, (time skip) when we landed, the covenant forces fired at us and we took cover and fired back at them. until my Battle rifle ran out of bullets.

great i said as I looked to the left of me and i saw a Carbine and two Plasma rifles near two dead Elites, so I took the weapons and used the Carbine and started firing at Elites head. when i took out the last one, i heard the captain told the other to head a place.

i know the captain won't tell me but i saw Sammy heading with the captain and I headed my own way to find the Master chief, i was walking through the city and still shocked about what happened to earth.

then i saw something and it was a covenant Ghost, well i hope this work i said as i got on it and headed into a tunnel. I'm going to say... it was a boring ride through it and i saw the bridge through the tunnel and i heard something.

When I looked to the right and saw a Warthog coming, I moved away and saw Master chief and two soldiers with him. Master chief i shouted at him, he turned and saw me, Kai... your alive said Master chief.