Zack backstory

(Now it time for Zack backstory)

I was capture by my own family and sold to an emperors, I was sent to a colosseum to fight to the death and it was about 11 years so i am now 21. I was in a holding cell and i heard a soldier walking to my cell.

Well, well, well boy, emperors got a another fight for you said the soldier, so let me guess... people betting on me for how long i live for i said. That right and let get moving said the soldier as he open the door for me.

We walk into the arena and i saw him walk through the door again, then the gate close itseft. Welcome everyone to colosseum, today this boy will fight five round again shouted the emperors as i know what to do.

The first round is a gladiator said the emperors as i watch the gladiator very closely.

Then the gladiators run at me and tried to attack me, but i use my own speed to pass him and i look at my claw weapon and it have blood on it

Then the gladiators run at me and tried to attack me, but i use my own speed to pass him and i look at my claw weapon and it have blood on it. I look back to see the gladiator stop moving and both of his arms off, then head drop off and fall off the body.

As soon the round end, the soldiers show up to remove the body. This go on till the final round, this is the final round and i hope like this. We got this one from forest and this one very powerful and now place your bet said the emperors.

I heard the people betting on my foe and I saw them in the stand and they also betting too, alright then... It time for free the beast said emperors as the gate going up and something broke through the door.

 It time for free the beast said emperors as the gate going up and something broke through the door

(Beastman)

When did he got a Beastman and how did he get it here? I asked as it run at me, so i jump out of the way. Then i slash at it and it just little damage, it turn around to attack me but bearly move away from it.

This is not good and if that punch me, it will hurt a lot but i need kill this beast i said. It started to run at me again and it trying to ram me into the wall, i keep moving and attacking it but it punch me so hard that sent me into the wall.

Ow... that hurt i said as i saw walking to me, so i now you will pay for that i said as i used my speed to attack the beast and as i attack. I sent the it blood into the air, then i slash both of it back legs and it fall it knees.

I remove it right arm off it body and before i finish it off by stab through it neck and when i remove my weapon from it neck, i watch it fall to the ground. No way... the boy have done it and he live through five round shouted the emperors.

I heard a soldier walking to me and i know what to do, so i head back to my cell. as i walk to my cell, i saw the same soldier who walk me to the arena. What happened to you? i asked i saw him holding his neck, oh a soldier grab me by the neck said the soldier.

Why? i asked, well he want me to drop off a note to you and if i the note from your cell. He would kill me by break my neck said the soldier as i enter my cell and walk to the note. So i started to read it.

[ I know what happened to you and your family did to you, so i want to help you Zack and how i know your name. I will tell you when we meet face to face, here the plan, you going face me tomorrow and i need you to fight with everything you got.

My generals will tell my my own soldiers get ready and you got this.

from MK]

Who this MK... he want help me but why I asked. But i head to bed and try to get some sleep, in the morning. I woke up to see the daylight and I wait for the soldier show up, hey kid... your ready? asked the soldier as i nod.

We head for the arena and as i walk out of the door, i saw a soldier and his got his back to me. Welcome back everyone and we got a fight of a life time, the one who fight Zack is fight... The Mythic king the endbringer shouted the emperors.

I was shocked to hear the name, so he the one who sent that note. you ready kid said Mythic king, I'm all ready i said as get ready, now fight shouted emperors as i run the knight with my speed.

I saw everything start to slow down and the knight move like it was normal speed for me, he move out of the way and i pass him with my speed. What the... how did you? i asked as he look at me.

Oh i'm more faster then a few name people and I also i won't use my sword too said Mythic king, then he run at me and i duck down and felt the power of wind try to punch me. I use my speed to go round him.

Mythic king keep on punch me but he keep missing me and when i jump over him, he know what i did and he get ready. I landed on the ground and he back hand me, i land on my back and he was walking to me.

He hold out his hand and i was shock but i grab hold on his hand, he pull me up. Well Zack... your speed is best but you can be more faster then you are now said Mythic king, wait you can help me to get more faster? i asked.

that right and my name is Micheal said Micheal, nice to meet you i said as we both look around us and saw soldiers started to show up. How dare you... you think you can stop me and my soldiers shouted the emperors.

I heard Micheal start to laugh, you don't stand a chance to fight me because you fight a god before and i never alone said Micheal. I was shock and i saw something firing into the sky, what is that i asked.

As the both side of colosseum wall get destroy by metal beast, what are those thing? i asked. They are gear ray and they are units for Mythic legion said Micheal, wait... your a king i said as he look at me.

That right and i am the Leader of Mythic legion said Micheal as his army pour in colosseum and take out the emperors, an hour have pass and I walk with Micheal to the emperors. As we got to the emperors and i saw two of his generals.

Kai, Esdeath... you two did a good job said Micheal, it your plan sir said Esdeath, she right about that said Kai. You will pay for this said the emperors, so who going to finish him off? asked Micheal, oh i will said Esdeath as she frozen him and break the ice too.

Now that is cool i said, thank said Esdeath as two dragon soldiers walk in with my family. My king we got these two peolpe try to run said dragon knight, who them? asked Micheal, they are the one who sold me to the emperors and they are my parents i said.

Son... Please help us said my father, we care about you said my mother. shut it and why you care about me, it was you guys who sold me to the emperors i said. because we need the money so we can live a better life said my father.

We doing this for you said my mother, you lie, I heard everything you said about me, what a monster he is, why do we have for, we should never have him in the first place i said as Micheal and the other was shock to hear that.

Then I saw Micheal walk to my parents and grab them by the neck, then he lift them in the air. How dare you... people like you two should never live, then he throw them to a wall said Micheal.

Then we head to Mythic realm and he ask me to become his commander, so i did and i was looking outside of his castle. I watch the city he made and i heard something, so i turn to see Micheal there.

Micheal... I mean sir i said, don't worry about it and you still can call me by my name said Micheal. Sorry about that... i still not used to this i said, it okay and you will get used to it, also you want me to show you around the city said Micheal.

Sure thing Micheal i said, meet me at the gate said Micheal as he went ahead. I know this... I glad he help me because he saved me.