Kayla backstory

(This is the last backstory and this one... it's very different from the others, so let begin the story, lasty i will put Complete on this so wattpad won't do anything with this)

I was living in the forest and see my home from the top of a tree.

Kayla where are you? shouted my father as he was looking for me so i jump down from the top and use my magic to stop in time, land next to my father

Kayla where are you? shouted my father as he was looking for me so i jump down from the top and use my magic to stop in time, land next to my father. Sorry father... I was at top of the tree to see our home i said.

 I was at top of the tree to see our home i said

(Willson, Kayla father)

That good, but you shouldn't used your magic said father. I know but it only thing I got to remember my mother i said(yes, her mother has passed away), I know but we wild elves (grugach) don't want magic around here and that why your mother hide her magic said father.

But my magic is getting stronger and i can heal anyone i said, Kayla that is enough! said my father. Don't you see... If you use your magic, everyone will treat you different said father as i getting mad.

I... I can't do this i said as i run away from him and pull up my hood of my coat, Kayla wait... What I going to do with you said father. As I was walking through the forest and I was talking to myself about what happened.

Why don't you understand father, it the only way to feel when my mother still around i said. Then I heard someone shouted out loud, someone i need help said a female voice. So i follow the voice and as i did that, I saw a mother and son there but something wrong.

Hey your alright and what happened to your son? i asked, we were walking to try to find someone to help the Queen but my son pick up a plants, I think the plants he pick was poison said the mother.

Some plants do have poison in them but I help your son... may i? i asked as she nod to me, I started to heal her son with my magic and when i done. Her son feeling all better then before, thank you said the mother.

your welcome and how are you feeling now? i asked, all better now... Thank you miss said the kid. What your name miss said the mother, my name is Kayla i said as we heard something and some knights show up.

Uh oh i said to myself as I know they are human, there you are and did you find someone to help the Queen? asked the knight. I think we did, meet Kayla who heal my son said the mother, so you did that?! said the knight as i nod to them.