Raiden Shogun backstory

(here Ei backstory and this backstory is different because the people think Ei a killer because someone or something turn into her, let see what happened and also with Fontaine place too)

Me and Miko on the run from Inazuma and I look back to see the same knight who try to kill me and he got my own soldiers follow him.

(Name sliver and he have a secret)

Don't let her flee said Sliver as he told the soldiers as we head for Subarea to get help from Lumine and the other, then we run as fast we can and saw Subarea in front of us and also saw Lumine on the bridge.

Lumine i shouted as Lumine and Paimon turn around to see us, Raiden... what bring you here? asked Lumine. We need your help, someone made everyone think I started killing people i said, we need to stop Sliver said Miko.

You mean Sliver who now behind you said Lumine as we turn around to see Silver there, oh no i said. Nice work Lumine, for keeping Raiden busy for me said Sliver, wait... Lumine you side with Sliver i said.

Then Jean and the other show up with some Knight too, I'm sorry Raiden said Lumine as she about to attack me and Miko get in front of me to take the attack. But something fell from the sky and land in front of Miko and block the attack.

An knight block atttack with his arm and knock Lumine back and sent her into the other, you two alright asked the knight

An knight block atttack with his arm and knock Lumine back and sent her into the other, you two alright asked the knight. yes i said, thank you for that said Miko, then the Knight look at Sliver and know what to do.

It look like i have to get you two out of here said the knight as he make a ball of light and we know what to do, cover your eye Miko i said as we both cover our eye and the knight punch the ball of light to cause everyone to cover their eyes from the blinding lights.

Then I open my eyes to see that we are in a forest, how did we get here? i asked as Miko open her eyes too. I teleport us here so that you can tell me what going on asked the knight, we will tell you what happened, but first... Who are you? asked Miko.

my name is Micheal and i want to recruit you Raiden Shogun but you need help said Micheal, nice to meet you said Miko, your right and how can we beat Sliver? i asked. Sliver?... There one bring call Silver in this world, only one, but not two said Micheal.