My First Day! Nana and GT Hired!

I woke up right after sunrise by a scared Eri as she was poking my cheek. I felt something on top of me and after opening my eyes I squeaked out a response. See Kyoka somehow was on top of me and Eri was on the other side of me. "Papa where are we? Why is she on top of you with your face in her chest pillows? What's going on?" Asked Eri as I was blushing and tapping Kyoka on her shoulder. Kyoka woke up and freaked out rolling off of me and muttering fast as I caught my breath and hugged Eri to calm her down.

    I began explaining we were in Kyoka's room at the dorms in UA, that Kyoka looks this way now due to my quirk helping her, as well that she should ask Kyoka about the other thing. Kyoka blushed and was sweating bullets as she explained the last chest pillow thing. I made both myself and Eri some new clothes. Once Kyoka finished her explanation that I wisely ignored and I turned to hand Eri her new outfit I noticed her blushing pretty red. I sighed and asked Kyoka to help Eri into the outfit as I went to change in her bathroom. I awaited for Kyoka and Eri both to be fully dressed before I walked back into the room. "Aww you look so cute Eri." I said making her blush and then noticed Kyoka.

     I was speechless as she blushed

     I was speechless as she blushed. Before I knew what I was doing I said "Whoa you look stunningly beautiful Kyo!" Making her and myself both blush like crazy. Eri after hearing this said "Yeah you look very pretty Kyo. Why are you both red?" We both panicked and said "No reason Eri." I sighed as Kyoka said. "Uhh we should head to the common room." I nodded and picked up Eri. We went downstairs to find Aizawa with a pair of boxes. "Ah Shimura's these are for the pair of you. They contain your UA uniforms and Gym clothes. It's why you got measured for clothes yesterday. Also in each box is a student ID for each of you." I smiled and thanked Aizawa and he grunted before heading off to school. Kyoka smiled and said we should head up to get changed into the uniforms. I warped the three of us back up and went again to change into the school uniform as Kyo helped Eri into hers. After we changed I warped us back to the common room. After Kyo and I made breakfast for the three of us we went to the common room and I told Kyoka we'd see her at class as I warped to the teacher's lounge. A few minutes later Melissa joined us and oohed at Eri in her mini UA uniform. We spoke for a bit until Aizawa came to get us.

      "I can't believe we'll be in 1A. This is gonna be great. I already got my stuff being sent here from I-Island." Said a very excited Melissa. I smiled as Aizawa sighed. "Well you two will be fast tracked and given the lessons needed as well as in a week given International Pro Hero Licenses from the International Hero Committee."  I was flabbergasted and Melissa was frozen for a second. We both recovered and caught up to Aizawa. "Wait really? But we're technically just first year recruits. How?" He stopped and looked at us both. "The entire staff as well as Gran Torino gave our recomendation as well as explained about a clone of Nana Shimura being found." I blinked as Melissa was trying to stutter. "Nezu claimed that there was a clone produced of Nana Shimura found in the Hero Committee's labs thereby not explaining Eri's power to rewind her back to life." Said a sleepy Aizawa and we both nodded as Eri said. "But that's a lie!" I chuckled as Aizawa gave a genuine smile and said to her. "True little Eri Shimura but this way You are protected from other bad men who would try to use your quirk for evil." I smiled as she was confused and further explained that no one but myself, Melissa Shield, Kyoka Bakugo, herself, Gran Torino, Nana, and UA staff will know the truth. So nobody will be trying to kidnap Eri. While yes for the most part it's wrong to lie usually but this lie has a good cause. She nodded after understanding and we continued to the class. We stood away from the door so no one would see us and get wind of the fact we're now going to join the class.