LoV's last stand pt 1! Marriage!

We all woke up early the next day. Thoughts of the wedding soon to take place. Eri and I went to find both Kyoka and Melissa. After getting them we all went downstairs for breakfast and chatted as the rest of class slowly made their way down to us. Once it was time the four of us headed to Nezu's office where Nana, Mistuki, Masaru and the UA Staff were gathered before I smiled and waroed to I-Island and brough David and his handler back to UA to attend the small ceremony. Nezu was happy to be the one to perform the ceremony as the staff and family members watched on.

     It didn't take long but still we were all so shocked to see not just Gran Torino but Aizawa crying by the end of it. Which temporarily broke the universe forcing the three of us to fix it before it allowed time to continue. "Holy crap! You two always cry at weddings or something?" I asked teasingly as aizawa dropped to his knees and nodded wit a crying GT hugging him nodding as well. The staff took tons of pics of the both of them blubbering. Which the two found out later and regretted ever being forced to attend.

   Once that was finished we headed back to the dorms with Power Loader and Cementoss in tow. They modified the dorms to house only two rooms on the new top floor and the whole class pitched in to decorate them. 1 was a big room for the three of us. The other was for Eri as she finally was feeling brave enough to sleep in her own room. We had a baby monitor built in that we would use to monitor her sleep in case she had nightmares as unless it was turned on the two rooms were effectively soundproofed. Yeah no idea why....wink wink nudge nudge. Hehehe. Anyway. Our room was sort of a mishmash between the three of our things that was more out of convenience than anything else. Kyoka nearly had a heart attack wheb she opened the nightstands to find 15 boxes of XL condoms and a fuckton of lube in each of them.

    "Holy crap there's like thirty boxes of fucking condoms and a shitload of lube in the nightstands you two!" She shrieked. As the three of us blushed like crazy. I peeked and then groaned. "Well uhh I hope they are right size." I said as  "Wait....how big is your uhh.." Started Kyoka as I realized what I said. I slapped myself before saying. "Uhh I don't know. I never measured."  Then Melissa got an evil grin. "Then we should do that. I mean just to make sure they are the right size." Yeah we didn't buy that for a second. "If you want to I won't stop you." I groaned our as they both grinned to each other and then pounced on men. They took turns kissing me and soon as they felt me get hard they stood me up and asked ne for a measurement tape. I groaned and made one for then. Kyoka chuckled and yanked my trousers and boxers down only to get smacked in the face by my dick. "O-Oh n-no. Sorry K-Kyoka. I d-didn't mean f-for that to h-happen." She giggled and said no worries before complimenting my size. Then Melissa knelt beside her and they measured it.

     "Holy fuck. Its 11 inches long and 2 inches thick Kyo!" Shouted Melissa as they both drooled at it. "Damn dude you're fucking monstrously huge!" I blushed and pulled up my pants and boxers as they pouted at me for doing so. "Th-Thanks. Hehe guess all three of us have some big private regions hehe." That made them both blush hard as we all stood up and exited the room to visit Eri. She was having fun playing video games when we peeked in. We smiled and headed downstairs to the common room. We spoke with the class and had some fun hanging out until dinner. I went up and grabbed Eri who was playing hero with her plushies and we went back down to eat. Once that was done we all headed off to our respective rooms. We spent time with Eri before it was time for her to sleep. She said goodnight and went to her room. Before long the three of us were laying in bed. "We're really married now huh?" Asked Melissa as the events of today finally hit her. "Yep. To our lovable cinnamon roll." Said Kyoka as I chuckled and rubbed the back of my head. "Hehe yeah. But uhh can we hold off on sex stuff until after we beat AFO and Tenko?" I asked and they both nodded. "Y-Yeah Izuku. I'm n-not ready just yeah." Said Kyoka as Melissa blushed saying. "True. S-Same here heh.  Plus we should wait for Eri to spend the night with her aunties or something to ensure she doesn't walk in." To which both me and Kyo agreed. That'd be bad if she walked in on us.