Obi-Wan's quest to find the girl is far from easy. Weeks blur into one another as he traverses through planets, chasing shadows and whispers. Raina Dracarys seems to be a ghost, a name whispered only in the echoes of distant memories. Yet, Qui-Gon's charge weighs heavy upon him, a solemn promise he intends to keep.

On a desolate planet nestled within the embrace of distant stars, Obi-Wan walks the worn paths of a small town, his footsteps heavy with the burden of failure. Locals shake their heads or turn away when he asks about the elusive girl, their silence a testament to the futility of his search.

Defeated, he begins his solitary journey back to his ship, the weight of disappointment settling in his chest like a stone. But fate, it seems, has other plans. Amidst the echoes of his footsteps, he hears a sound—a sound that pierces through the silence of his resignation.

Cries. The cries of a young girl.

Curiosity, like a persistent whisper, beckons him to follow the sound. And there, amidst the rubble of an abandoned building, he finds her—a lone figure hunched over scraps of metal, her sobs echoing in the empty space.

Approaching cautiously, Obi-Wan's heart aches at the sight of her—her hair matted with grime, her clothes threadbare and worn. She is a picture of desolation, a solitary soul in a world of neglect.

"I'm sorry for your loss," He offers softly, his voice a gentle breeze amidst the storm of her grief, "What was its name?"

"Sparky," She replies, her voice heavy with sorrow. "He was my only friend..."

Obi-Wan's heart clenches at the words, a pang of empathy coursing through him. Kneeling beside her, he maintains a respectful distance, his gaze lingering on the droid that lies motionless before them.

"Where's your family?" He inquires gently, his voice a lifeline amidst the darkness that surrounds her.

"Dead," She whispers, the word heavy on her tongue.

"What's your name?"

"Raina... Raina Dracarys."

The name strikes a chord within Obi-Wan, a spark of recognition igniting within the depths of his mind.

"Was your father... Dromo Dracarys?" He asks, his breath catching in his throat.

Raina meets his gaze, her tear-stained eyes reflecting the turmoil within her soul.

"Yes," She replies, her voice barely a whisper.

Obi-Wan's mind races with a flurry of thoughts and emotions, his heart heavy with the weight of Qui-Gon's unspoken intentions.

"I mean you no harm," He assures her, his voice a soothing balm amidst the tempest of her fears. "I come at the request of Master Qui-Gon Jinn."

"The Jedi?" Raina's voice is tinged with disbelief, her gaze searching his face for answers, "What do the Jedi want with me?"

"We want to protect you, Raina," Obi-Wan replies, his voice steady despite the uncertainty that lingers between them.

"Protect me from what?"

"I don't know," He admits, the weight of his ignorance pressing down upon him, "All I know is... Qui-Gon wanted to guarantee your safety."

As he leans forward, his words hang in the air like a fragile thread, connecting them across the expanse of uncertainty.

"Your father was an incredibly powerful Jedi Knight... and I have a feeling you could be, too."

But Raina recoils from his words, her doubts and fears clawing at the edges of her consciousness.

"My teachings ended years ago," She protests, her voice tinged with resignation, "I-I'm not a Jedi."

"But you could be, Raina," Obi-Wan insists, his gaze unwavering as he meets her eyes, "The Force is with you... isn't it?"

In that moment, amidst the wreckage of her past and the uncertainty of her future, Raina finds herself grappling with a truth she cannot deny.

"Yes," She whispers, her voice barely audible above the tumult of her thoughts.

And in that admission, a spark is ignited—a flicker of hope amidst the darkness that threatens to consume her.

"There we go," Obi-Wan smiles, his eyes alight with a quiet determination, "That's a start."

For Raina, standing on the precipice of uncertainty, there is no turning back. With a hesitant nod, she takes a tentative step forward, her heart heavy with the weight of the unknown.

"Come with me, Raina," Obi-Wan offers, his hand extended in silent invitation.

And as she reaches out to grasp it, she knows, deep within the recesses of her soul, that this is only the beginning of a journey that will lead her to discover the truth of who she truly is.

"Okay."

 ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦