Raina's hesitation, like an invisible weight, clings to her every movement, despite the presence of the Jedi—those revered guardians of peace and justice, the very embodiment of her father's legacy.

Her father—the memory of him, a bittersweet echo in the depths of her soul.

With each step she takes, Raina shadows Obi-Wan, a silent sentinel trailing in his wake, her heart heavy with the weight of uncertainty. Yet, when Obi-Wan halts before an elder Jedi, she finds herself rooted to the spot, her gaze fixed upon the diminutive figure with luminous eyes.

"Master Yoda... this is the girl. This is... Raina Dracarys," Obi-Wan announces, his voice a reverent whisper in the hallowed halls of the Jedi Temple.

Master Yoda, with ears perked and eyes alight, regards her with a knowing gaze, his wisdom a palpable presence in the air.

"Her you've found," Yoda declares, his voice a gentle breeze amidst the stillness of the room. "Her you will train."

Obi-Wan's affirmation is met with a nod from the elder Jedi, a silent acknowledgment of the weight of responsibility that now rests upon their shoulders.

"Great strength you have," Yoda continues, his words a gentle caress upon her weary soul. "A great Jedi you will make."

Raina's lips curve into a tentative smile at the words of praise, her heart warmed by the belief that this wise old Jedi sees something within her worth nurturing.

As Master Yoda takes his leave, disappearing into the shadows of the temple, Raina turns to Obi-Wan, her eyes alight with curiosity and apprehension.

Before she can voice her thoughts, however, Obi-Wan gestures for her to follow, his footsteps echoing in the hallowed halls of the temple.

She follows obediently, her senses heightened by the weight of anticipation that hangs in the air.

They emerge onto a balcony, the cool breeze carrying the scent of greenery and the distant hum of the city below. Raina's eyes widen in awe at the panoramic view that stretches before her—a tapestry of towering buildings and winding streets bathed in the soft glow of twilight.

In the center of the balcony, Obi-Wan places a single rock upon the ground, its rough surface catching the fading light.

"Raina," he addresses her, his voice gentle yet firm, drawing her attention away from the mesmerizing vista. "I want you to move the rock."

Her brows furrow in confusion for a fleeting moment before realization dawns upon her—a spark of understanding igniting within her soul.

Without touching it.

The words hang in the air, a silent challenge that beckons her to embrace the power that lies dormant within her.

With a steadying breath, Raina extends her hand, her fingers trembling slightly as she reaches out to touch the fabric of the Force that surrounds her.

It's a sensation she's known since childhood—a whisper in the depths of her being, a connection to something greater than herself.

Drawing upon that wellspring of power, she focuses her mind, her will, upon the rock before her.

At first, her attempts are clumsy—a hesitant brush of energy that sends the rock skittering across the ground in uneven arcs.

But with each successive attempt, she grows more confident, more attuned to the ebb and flow of the Force.

And then, with a surge of determination, she channels her energy into a single focused thought—a command that transcends words.

The rock rises from its resting place, suspended in the air as if caught in a dance of unseen forces.