Their valiant efforts to escape only lead to their capture, and as they find themselves imprisoned, Padme makes a decision that sends shockwaves through Raina's heart.

She loves Anakin, and Anakin loves her.

The revelation strikes Raina like a bolt of lightning, threatening to shatter her entire world. It should have left her paralyzed, incapable of moving or even breathing, but instead, it ignites a firestorm of rage within her. It fuels her with a newfound determination to break free from their chains and fight back against their captors.

In the heat of the moment, Raina's fury knows no bounds. With a primal scream, she unleashes the full force of her power, shattering the creature meant to kill them and breaking the chains that bind her. Her actions inspire the other captives to rise up and join the fray, turning what was meant to be a spectacle of death into a chaotic battle for survival.

Raina fights with a ferocity that borders on madness, her mind consumed by a single-minded desire for vengeance. She doesn't think, she doesn't hesitate—she simply acts, channeling the power of her broken heart into every strike.

Obi-Wan watches in astonishment as Raina transforms before his eyes. Gone is the sweet, gentle girl he once knew, replaced by a force of nature driven by rage and determination. She is no longer his padawan learner—she is a whirlwind of darkness and death.

As the battle rages on, Obi-Wan struggles to rein in Raina's fury, coaxing her back to reality as they finally make their escape. But even as they flee to safety, Raina remains haunted by a sense of incompleteness. Count Dooku still roams free, their victory tainted by his escape.

Their journey back to safety is fraught with danger, their ships crashing amidst the chaos of battle. Obi-Wan finds himself facing off against Count Dooku himself, and just when it seems like all hope is lost, Raina and Anakin step up to join the fight.

Raina's jaw clenches with determination as she faces the Sith Lord, her breath coming out in angry pants. He may not be the one directly responsible for her father's death, but he represents everything she despises about the Sith—betrayal, manipulation, and cruelty.

Together, Raina and Anakin launch themselves into battle against the formidable Count Dooku. For a time, they hold their own, matching his every move with precision and skill. But Dooku proves to be a cunning adversary, and with a swift stroke, he severs Anakin's forearm and sends him crashing to the ground.

Raina watches in horror as her partner falls, his cry of pain echoing in her ears. In a blaze of fury, she charges at Dooku, her saber slashing through the air with deadly precision. But even as she closes in for the kill, Dooku strikes back with a cruel blow, impaling her through the chest with his saber.

Pain flares through Raina's body as she collapses to the ground, her vision swimming with darkness. As her strength begins to fade, she reaches out to Anakin, her last thoughts consumed by the love she holds for him.

 As her strength begins to fade, she reaches out to Anakin, her last thoughts consumed by the love she holds for him