1̶3̶

And there it is.

Palpatine uses Raina's weakness against her, in order for her to stray away from the Jedi. He lures her in with the promise of information about her mother and certainly delivers.

Raina was not only born of a Jedi Master... but also a Sith Lord.

Her father was Dromo Dracarys... and her mother was Nova Dracarys.

Darth Fatale.

All these years, Raina has thought she was meant to do good because of her father, and now knows that she is meant to cause darkness because of her mother.

It changes everything she knows. It changes absolutely everything all because of one key factor.

Obi-Wan lied.

He told her only of her father, and how she is destined for good.

But she is not the only one faced with unfortunate circumstances.

The air crackled with tension as the Jedi Master Mace Windu faces off against the treacherous Sith Lord Palpatine. It's a moment of reckoning, a final showdown between two opposing forces that have been building for years. Windu has come with a singular purpose, to apprehend Palpatine and bring him to justice for his countless crimes against the galaxy. But Palpatine is not one to go quietly into the night, and he is determined to fight tooth and nail to keep his grip on power.

In the dimly lit room, the two adversaries circle each other like wary predators, each searching for an opening to strike. Windu's lightsaber hums in the air, its blue blade casting eerie shadows on the walls. Palpatine, meanwhile, wields his own crimson saber with a malevolent grace, his eyes blazing with a fiery intensity.

But the tension is not to last, for Palpatine is a cunning and manipulative foe, and he has one final trick up his sleeve. He plays his trump card, revealing to Anakin the secret of Darth Plagueis, a dark and ancient Sith Lord who had the power to cheat death itself. Anakin is transfixed, his mind consumed by the tantalizing possibility of cheating death and bringing his loved ones back from the brink.

In that moment of distraction, Palpatine strikes with deadly precision, his saber slashing through the air with a sickening hiss. Windu tries to defend himself, but it's too late. The Sith Lord's blade met Windu's with a shower of sparks, and the Jedi Master is thrown back, his body writhing in agony.

As Windu lay dying on the cold, hard ground, Palpatine cackles with glee. His victory is complete, and his grip on power is stronger than ever. Anakin watches in horror as his mentor and friend breathes his last, the weight of his betrayal heavy on his conscience. But it was too late for regrets now. The die has been cast, and the fate of the galaxy hung in the balance.

Anakin stands before the dark and sinister figure of Palpatine, he feels a shiver run down his spine. The air was thick with ominous tension, and the oppressive weight of Palpatine's power seemed to suffocate him. With each passing moment, Anakin feels himself slipping further and further into the clutches of the dark side.

In a voice that seemed to resonate with an otherworldly power, Palpatine speaks the words that would seal Anakin's fate.